SURPRISE!!!!!!

I will be updating this chapter a lot, and if you want a CARTOON request I recommend you to stay tuned.

So, I guess no one wants to change their REALISTIC request to a CARTOON request.

And this is a really common question people have been asking me recently...Are request open?...........It's okay the first times but......IT GETS ANNOYING........just go to my bio or the beginning of this book and check.......no intention to be rude, sorry if It looks like >~<

So......................the surprise is...............I think a lot of people will love this......................many people are going to type crazily........................ did I tell you it will be almost full body.........................OKAY! OKAY! I'll tell you now!............remember I will be updating this in time when I'm done with three................. OKAY!! I'll really tell you now!!!

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!! Ok before you type your OC, I'll really appreciate if read all this please :D. You see the list down here👇🏻.....It's the list I'll have for you too see which requests I'm currently doing. I'll be updating it, that's why I'm telling you to stay tuned.

1-ACatwithWings

2-Aniratac7

3- _xXSilverXx_

I hope you're happy as me :D and you can type your OC on the comments even if the spaces on the list are occupied, because you'll be saving your spot when I update the list.

~Stellar_Doodles~