The Cure For ARTBLOCK

Ok, before I tell you and then you start spreading the news. The only thing that I ask you, the one thing that I ask you, it's to only credit me that I had found it please. I'm only asking you a little small thing, just tag me there when you tell someone. Thank you

The surprising thing it's that you saw it on my last chapter, 'Art Dump? Or Sketch Dum?" Yep, one of those little sketches was the cure. Let me show you and then explain you.

 Let me show you and then explain you

Those two, if you haven't guessed it's a little comic or picture of what actually happened to you at the day, or a part of a roleplay you are on that you really liked

Those two, if you haven't guessed it's a little comic or picture of what actually happened to you at the day, or a part of a roleplay you are on that you really liked. I did here some parts of my day that happened, that were really a strong memory with strong feelings so you can doodle it with ease. It could be a funny thing, sad thing, or just a random thing.

I knew it was the cure because when I started to doodle it. I COULD NOT STOP FOR NOTHING!! So if you experience the same feeling it's that you are cured. Remember that there is no need for you to post your little comic or scene.

GO PEOPLE!! Spread the news!! Cause many artists are suffering from it right now!! Tag artists here if you want, or just go to their artbook and tell them, DONT FORGET TO CREDIT ME/TAG ME!!

I feel so proud to be the one that discovered it.........AAAAH!! Thank you!!! TO EVERYONE!!

~Stellar_Doodles~