The News

Elizabeth had just come from school and was exhausted.
Elizabeth: Robbie!
Robbie (her household robot slave)walks in.
Robbie: YES MADAME.
Elizabeth: could you get me an extra caffeine tea please. I'm exhausted.
Robbie: OF COURSE MADAME.
Robbie walks out to the kitchen and Elizabeth turns on the TV to find that the news is on with an emergency report.
TV: this just in! A 6 year old girl was murdered whilst in bed last night, the parents are in pieces and have no suspects. Be alert and the mayor is giving out free burglar alarms to all households to prevent more murders. Parents are asking for help to find the murderer and will accept all volunteers.
Elizabeth: oh my!
Robbie: HERE IS YOUR TEA MADAME, ARE YOU ALRIGHT MADAME?
Elizabeth: thank you Robbie, no it's just a little girl was murdered. I wanna help.
Elizabeth sprints out the door and runs to the address shown on TV. She arrives at the front garden with a couple and a teenage boy weeping on some hovering deckchairs.
Elizabeth: hello, are you the family of Jenny.
Rose: yes, *sniffle* how can we help you.
Elizabeth: I'm Elizabeth and I saw what happened to your daughter on the news. I'm so sorry. I'd like to help.
George: thanks so much this means the world to us.
Michael: my parents and I have had no luck for help but we appreciate who can.

Hi guys, I hope your enjoying this sci-fi. ~lucie