Three

I wake up the next afternoon and stare at the ceiling and think, I think about all the randomness in my life. My virginity, Calum, Ashton, My parents, and with a pleasing surprise a flawless face pops into my mind and thoughts.

"OMG." I snap my body up in a sitting position. "Stranger dude!" I whisper shriek and giggle at my own excitement. I then whip the blanket off my body and throw on some jeans and one of Ashton's random baseball T-shirts. I throw on my white converse, they're my favorite, and sprint down stairs to find my parents and Kaitie.

"Ah, good morning sweetie." My dad looks up and smiles then returns to the newspaper on his lap. My mom and Kaitie seem to awkwardly be eating lunch.

"Morning Dad, Kaitie, Mom." I say with a polite smile. "I'm gonna go for a walk, so I'll see you guys later." With that I start heading for the front door.

"What, no breakfast? Or lunch for that matter. I don't think you should leave, we are going out soon anyway so just stay and play with Kaitie." My mom doesn't meet my eyes once while talking, she never does, but Kaitie snaps her head up.

"I'm going over to Carly's to play!" She laughs and runs outside to meet her friend across the street. My mom and I watch her until the two girls walk away from the house and down the street until she's no longer in sight. I look back at my mom, her eyes meet mine for what seems like 0.2 seconds and then she looks back down at her plate.

"May I go now?" I shrug.

"I suppose." She says flatly. Before another word can leave either of the adults mouths I run outside and to the woods. I hesitate to enter. Was he going to stab me? It's little foggy from being drunk, but I do remember the boy and every moment I had with him. I take a shaky breath and quickly walk in.

~~

"Hello?" I say for the millionth time. It feels as if I have been walking forever. I check my phone again and find that in reality I have been with the trees for a little over an hour. "Oh my lanta! Where is this guy?!" I can't help it, I'm impatient. "Look, it's okay if you were gonna kill me! I forgive you!" I try to shout loud enough so he can somehow here me. I sigh and begin to walk away when a voice stops me.

"Why did you follow me?" It was a monotone mumble. I tense and ever so slowly turn around. It's him. He's wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a black v-neck T-shirt and a pair of beat up black converse. He's staring at me expectantly. My mouth continuously opens and closes with no words leaving. "Well? I'm waiting." This time he says it louder and has a grimace on his face.

"Um.. uhh.." I don't know what to say.

"Okay lady. You want answers? Yeah?" He looks to the ground for a second and then slides his hands up to his hips and glances back up at me.

"Er, yes. I mean please." I sheepishly look at him through my hair, trying to get away from his dark pointed eyes.

"Well," he seems to consider my answer while kicking at the the sticks and rocks on the forest floor. "Too bad. You want things I'm afraid I can't give. So, you can leave, or you can get killed." He moves his eyes up and down my body, suddenly making me feel insecure. "Your choice." It takes me a minute to comprehend what he had just said.

"No, wait. What do you mean? I-I-" I want to ask him if he is a killer, but what if he is?

"You-you-you what?" His eyes are wide and he's giving me a pointed stare.

"Doyoukillpeople?" I blurt out quicker than I thought. Noticing my mistake I slap my hands over my mouth and refuse to blink, all in fear that he will come after me. I watch his moves, anticipating the attack. He begins to smile, and I can't help but notice that he has dimples. Extremely adorable dimples.

"That's cute, really, just adorable!" When he says this, it sounds somewhat wicked and sick. As if he's mocking me. He continues to laugh and I begin to get angry.

"What's so funny?!" I stomp. And he stops laughing and runs his pointer fingers under his eyes, wiping away his tears from laughing too hard. He smirks at me, a smirk that sends shivers down my spine. "What's your name anyway?" I more demand it than ask it.

He starts to get closer to me, closing the ten foot gap with two steps of his long legs. He throws a hand on my cheek, cupping it, and looks deep into my eyes. "If you visit me again tomorrow, here....right here," he stops and glances around and then stabs the air above the ground, pointing down at it. "then maybe, MAYBE, I'll tell you my name." He's not smiling anymore. In fact he actually looks desperate and hopeful.  We stand there together for a moment, mesmerized.

"Nope no deal," I began. "I will assure that I will come again tomorrow if, and only if, you DO tell me your name." I smirk now, suddenly filled with comfort and confidence. A small smile flys along his face, and then we're staring at each others lips.

Lips.

"Deal." His lips are shaped so angelic like. My own are longing for him to kiss me, I almost close the space myself, but I can't. I wish I could, but I don't even know his name.

"You never answered my question." I break the silence. His eyes flick back up to meet my blue with his. He sighs.

"Maybe if you ask again." He says with a teasing tone.

"Do you kill people?"

"What, like as a hobby?" I laugh when he says that and he seems proud to make me do so.

"Please just answer." I pout and look up at him through my lashes.

He smiles "Tomorrow." And without any warning his lips brush against mine, not kissing me, but gently touching my lips with his. My heart flips, and I open my eyes to be disappointed with what I see. Or more like WHO I DON'T see. He's gone.