Seven

I hear someone storming down the hallway.
"Mom, what the hell?"

"Language!"

"Can you please explain?"

"Nothing, it's nothing, I'm fine sweetie."

"You need help up?"

"No, I just wanna be alone."

"Alright, I love you."

"I love you too."
He walks off.
Danny follows in a few moments later.

"Ms. Lange, what the hell?" He says softly.

"I don't wanna talk about it." He walks to me and kicks away the glass as he sits down beside me.

"I love you and I'm very understanding darling." He lifts my chin up and kisses me.

"I don't know what to do anymore." I say, crying softly.

"Tell me what's wrong."

I see Charlie come back in and sit where my legs are bent apart, his head on my stomach.

"I love my boys." I say smiling as the tears fall down my cheeks.
*
I wake up in my bed, I don't remember walking up. Danny is curled up behind me, his hand is on my belly and I realize I'm naked. What the hell?
I start laughing at my pregnancy brain. I go to get up and Danny groans.
"I gotta pee." I push his arm off, scurrying to the bathroom.
*

"Danny, I don't need to go to work with you."

"Yes you do." He says dressing me and putting my flats on. I smile and kiss him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."
*
I wander around Danny's office, since he's in a meeting. My phone starts to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jess, I've got another season of American Horror Story planned, you're gonna be the head nun."
"Ryan! I can't if you're talking soon."
"February."
"I'm due in December, why would I wanna leave my two month old babies?"

"Please Jess?"

"I'll think about it but you owe me one."

"Deal!"