Fourteen

2 days later
When I wake up, my boobs are sore and aching. I'm lactating through my shirt. Danny looks at me and pours his lip.

"I know that's painful Jessie." He runs his hand over my breast and I whine. When I look up Evan is there.

"Please no more Evan!" I say beginning to cry.

Danny gets up and Evan pulls out a gun and points it at Danny. Danny sets back down and Evan puts his gun in the back of his pants.

"God, your breasts look so delicious." He grabs them and squeezes them.

"Ahh." I try to get away. I suddenly get a plan, and moan as he sucks. I run my hands down his back.
"You gonna fuck me?"

I whimper, Danny staring at me with wide eyes. He puts my legs on his shoulder.As he thrusts in me, I grab the gun and kick him off me. I cock it and point it at him, my heart racing.

"Heh, what are you gonna do? Your tits are still great and leaking too."

"Damn it Danny get up!" He looks as if he's in shock.
He shakes his head and looks at me.

"Get a goddamn phone."
*
The police handcuff Evan and Danny holds me to his chest as I cry. The police drove us home and when we got there Charlie ran and hugged me, crying.

"Oh my sweet boy."

"Mommy!" He says crying. He stop for a second and looks at me with a nasty look.

"I was just against your boobs!" He says laughing.

"I don't even care!" He says squeezing me.

My mom comes running to me and hugging me and Danny. I run upstairs to the babies' room. They're crying.

"Jessie, then babies are hungry, they wouldn't take formula and I ran out of breast milk yesterday."

"Oh my babies!"