Gym Family

Jacie introduced me to every one. Most of them I had seen before just didn't really talk to. She introduced first off Tyler.
     So, Tyler was definitely recognizable. Me and him used to be in daycare together and were closer then. Tyler is a tall, lightly dark skinned boy. One thing for sure is he LOVES Vans. He has so many I don't think he can even count. Otherwise, Tyler is that one guy friend
that is always there. Never upset at you or ignores your problems. He is the best.
Then, she introduced Conner. He is a football jock and has light brown curly short hair. He must have been a cocky jock like every other football player , right? Wrong. He was so shy. We talked more after we knew each other better. He can definitely be defined as sarcastic. He would always make jokes about things and answer all of us with a funny sarcastic response. I could talk to him about anything and he could do the same. We helped each other out. I helped him with his girl problems, and he helped me with drama. Our conversations were full of chaos happening in each other's lives.
     Next, is Austin. He is our grades "ginger".  Although he looked like he could be in band, he loved to play basketball. He was a nice guy. We really didn't have a friendship as much as I did with Tyler and Conner. We only would talk when I was with our crew in gym. Otherwise, he was an awesome dude we just weren't close.
     Then there's, Jacie. She was the first me friend I had. She is the girl who doesn't give a crap what others think about her. She loves to read and is a very hardworking student. Her outfit of the day consists of jeans, a t shirt, sneakers, and her natural unstraight hair. I love the fact she knows who she is and isn't ashamed. She made my day brighter every day. She was an amazing friend. I loved being around her.
     Later, there was, Jessica. Her and I had known each other from daycare, but weren't that close anymore. After our reunion we recovered our friendship. She is short and has really natural curly hair. She was definitely the Mom of the group. She made sure everything was done and in order. She was there anytime I needed anything.
Concluding, there was Kelly. She was also pretty quite at first. She has really tan skin and short curly hair. Me and Kelly didn't really talk as much as I did the others but she was a really nice girl. She was mature and helps others whenever she could.
That concludes my new group of friends. This group changed my social life forever. Everything was so much calmer and easier to have fun. We all loved hanging out and playing basketball in gym class. This was where my outlook on life changed forever and for the good.