Figuring it out Part 3

We all kind of freaked out after that.
"Siriously?  That's so cool. Do you think I can control regular water too?" Eira asked.
"Wh-?" Adelina started.
"I don't know when you'll get your powers Adelina and Eira yes snow is water so you could have water as a power." Poppy said.
"Wait, how did you know I was going to ask that." Adelina asks curiously.
"I heard you." Poppy responded.
"I only said that in my head." Adelina says slowly.
"Poppy, what am I thinking?" I ask.
"Why is the sky blue?" Poppy responded.
That was exactly what I was thinking.
"Oh you guys think I got my power! Yes. I guess I can read minds." Poppy says.
"Stop doing that!" We exclaim.
"Come in. I should probably explain what I found out." Poppy waves us to go back inside. "My room is the best place to talk."
We walk quietly back inside. The dorms are eerily quiet. Almost like they are making sure no one interrupts our conversation.
"Here is what I learned: The Greek myth Arachne will attack us and the world, and we were given powers to stop her. Aviva's powers are from the Earth. She can control plants, animals, and the ground. She only has to think of what she needs them to do and they will do it. Zora on the other hand can make something out of nothing. She doesn't have to say anything either, but she does have to focus because it won't respond just because of some random thought. Zora also has a natural shield charm to protect her.  Eira's power is water. Snow is included in that by the way. She can command them in her head like Aviva. Lena can run really fast, as fast as the speed of light. She can also move anything just as fast. She also has a natural shield. I myself, have the power of mind reading. I also have the ability of foreshadowing. I'm like a less important oracle. Adelina doesn't have her power yet but I bet it will come after this conversation. Her power is the power of invisiblity. Go on try it." Poppy says.
Adelina concentrates and slowly turns invisible.
"See." Poppy says. "I don't know why, but 3 of us had to get it first and the other 3 had to get it last. Oh and when we fight Arachne, we have to fight her demon fighters. They have chosen a person to give their powers to and that person will die trying to protect her. I also don't know why Arachne will attack now,  but I do know it will be soon."