Agartha??

SCIENTIFIC AND BIBLICAL REASONS WHY AGARTHA/HOLLOW EARTH DOESNT EXIST.

Before I start this Article. What is Agartha?
Agartha is a legendary city that is said to be located in the Earth's core. It is related to the belief in a hollow Earth and is a popular subject in esotericism.

Ito raw ay Isang Legendary City na makikita sa Earth's Core??. How is that Possible??.. Ok here is My argument Regarding to the Existence of Agartha..

1.Gravity (9.807 m/s²)
If we study Physics, Gravity is a Natural Phenomenon in which all things with Mass is Bought Down...
Ito ay tama diba?? Now, My question is How could a Civilization known as Agartha Lived in the Center of the Earth kung ang sinasabi ng mga Scientist at Physicist at Ganito.
"At the very center, the gravitational force is zero because there's equal mass pulling on you from all sides, and it all cancels. If you built a room there, you could float around freely. That's what it means to say that gravity is zero at the center of Earth"

How could they live there if there is no Gravity at the center of the earth at all???
Just like Science State. It is Zero Gravity in the Center of the Earth..

2. Pressure
Earth center has a pressure that ranges from about 330 to 360 gigapascals (3,300,000 to 3,600,000 atm).

Do you think the Agartha Civilization in the Earth's center can handle that??? Take not,It is Enough to kill you....

3. What happen to Earths Core?
Kung ang sinasabi ng Hollow Earth theory o Agartha na ang Center ng Earth raw ay may Void at may Civilization na nakainhabit doon. Ano ang nangyari sa Core at Inner Core??
Core is Proven by Science..

The Earth was discovered to have a solid inner core distinct from its liquid outer core in 1936, by the Danish seismologist Inge Lehmann,[4] who deduced its presence by studying seismograms from earthquakes in New Zealand. She observed that the seismic waves reflect off the boundary of the inner core and can be detected by sensitive seismographs on the Earth's surface.
And based in the Modern Technology, Satellites in the space have Thermal Views kung saan nakikita at napagaaralan ang Heat na inilalabas ng Earth..

Also, Kung wala ang Core, Kung totoo ang Hollow Earth Theory. Bakit tayo nakakaranas ng mga Lindol?

Ang Lindol ay nangyayari dahil gumagalaw ang mga Tectonic Plates ng Earth. Bakit ito gumagalaw??
Plates at our planet's surface move because of the intense heat in the Earth's core that causes molten rock in the mantle layer to move

It is because of the Intense Heat or Pressure of the Earth's Core and Also because of the Convection Currents. Kung wala ang Core at Void lamang ang Nasa gitna ng Earth, Bakit nagkakalindol?? Bakit gumagalaw ang mga Tectonic plates na sanhi ng Pressure na mula sa Earths Core? Bakit may Convection current?
Paki sagot po..

4. It is not Agartha, but hell.
Is it Agartha or Hollow Earth?? Lets Consult the Bible.

Is hell in the Center of the Earth??
Actually, Bible doesnt Answer this Question but Gives Clues regarding to the answer of this Question. But First, What is Hell?

A Furnace Of Fire - (Mt 13:42,50)
Eternal Fire - (Jude 1:7)
Unquenchable Fire - (Mt 3:12)(Lk 3:17)
Everlasting Fire - (Mt 25:41)
A Fire That Never Shall Be Quenched - (Mk 9:43-48)

When describing the Direction of the hell where you can Find it, the bible says:

Mt 12:40) "So shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the HEART of the earth"
(Eph 4:9) "(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the LOWER PARTS of the earth?" (Also see: Ps 63:9)
(Amos 9:2) "Though they DIG into hell"
(Isa 14:9) "Hell from BENEATH" (Also see: Prov 15:24)
(Isa 14:15) "Yet thou shalt be brought DOWN to hell, to the sides of the pit."
(Ezek 31:16) "I cast him DOWN to hell with them that descend into the pit"
(Ezek 31:17) "They also went DOWN into hell with him" (Also see: Ezek 32:27)
(2 Pet 2:4) For God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them DOWN to hell"
(Rev 5:3) "Under the earth"