{1}

Mark's POV:

"I hate it here Dan, I really do I'm half tempted to move schools but I just can't leave you here to fend for your self." I say crying. me and Dan where sitting in the bathroom during 2nd period, We where in the bathroom cleaning up our scrapes and cuts we had gotten from the stupid bullies today. "why would you even mention leaving Mark ? your one of my only friends!" Dan said looking scared. I look at Dan as I get up from the bathroom floor and hug him "oh no, no, no Dan I would never leave you I would be to scared to go to a new school without you, you are my Best friend." then about 10 minutes after my response to  Dan, I hear the door of the bathroom open and in walk Mr. Lester himself. Dan lets me out of the hug we were in and looks at Phil, "H-Hey P-Phil!" Phil looks at him and smirks and winks at Dan before he leaves the bathroom 'I wonder why he even came in the bathroom' "come on goofball lets go were going to be late for 3rd  period."

{{{{Time Skip brought to you by Jack's eye's}}}}

Phil's POV

OMG I know I sound like a teenage girl right know but Dan is so cute. I wink at him when I saw him in the bathroom but got to scared that I would do something stupid that I walk out of the bathroom as quick as I could, it was now lunch time and while I was thinking of Dan, jack walks up behind me and covers my eyes. "guess who it is" I say without hesitation "Jack!" I knew right away because of his accent. "Haha what are you think about dude ?" I chuckle lightly "nothing, nothing, well... someone." jack laughed "Oooooo Phil has a crush, so who is Mr. Lester's crush hmmm."