♡ w e e k 7 - d i s c u s s i o n s ♡

So... today's discussion will be all about... clichés! By this, I mean the cliché for types of fanfictions, au's, and others!

---

The Travlyn Fanfic

If in MyStreet, the fanfic often takes place after A-CON.

➹ Any of these people try to break them up;
- Jeffory
- Laurance
- Vylad
- Lucinda

➹ Jeffory acts like a total possessive a-hole, and tries to kill Travis or something, and then steal Katelyn for himself. In other words, Jeffory acts the total opposite way he would.

➹ Travis and Katelyn often have PDA, and Katelyn still beats him up.

➹ Katelyn gets very soft... and tsundere, at the same time. She just loves him.

The Aarmau Fanfic

➹ Like, they need to get a room. They start making out in the weirdest of places.

➹ Will probably be accompanied by Travlyn and Zane~Chan happening in the background.

➹ Garroth is jelly.

➹ Any of these people try to break them up;
- Michi
- Michi
- Michi
- Laurance & Garroth
- Gene
- Zane

The anti-Aarmau fanfic, with hinted Garmau

➹ Aaron is a possessive and abusive a-hole, and often leaves Aphmau with scars and bruises. He's convicted for abuse and that stuff.

➹ Garroth helps Aphmau, and then Aphmau starts liking him again.

➹ Garroth and Aphmau kiss at some point, and they live happily ever after... til Aaron's back mehehehe.

---

So... this discussion is crap. Honestly, I'm feeling out of it, and if any of the other admins (except Hannah) had the same timezone as me, I'd have them make one.

Man, don't expect this one to stay up. I may delete it in 24 hours, I don't know.

Well, thanks for visiting the Aphmau Book Club!