Chapter 7| A chance to a new friendship

He had me with his words...and
I lost him with my actions...

I sobbed continuously..
I cant stand the pain i am going through..
It pokes a dagger in my heart everytime i thought of him..
Runs deeper to my bones..

I lost the boy that I loved. I lost the person who made me the happiest.I lost the forehead kisses and the routinely walk-home's.

I felt the warm tap in my shoulder..
I knew it was Ethan..
It melts my heart that despite the slap that i did to him..he never leaves..

Its weird that i had to be this weak for him to think that i needed someone to talk to.. 
I wiped my tears and looked at him..
Appreciating the kind gestures...
I smiles at him..
Then

"Because you didn't want to lose him, you lost yourself in the process. You became a girl who kept being mistreated and you formed a habit of crying,and You became a girl who kept being unappreciated and you began to tell yourself that you deserve that pain..You became a girl who kept being undervalued ..You became a girl who kept being put last..You became a girl who kept being taken for granted and you dealt with it depression..You became a girl who kept being unhappy and you regularly shut the people who care about you out..  you need to understand that no guy is worth losing yourself for, no guy is worth suffering for at the expense of your happiness, and no guy is worth tormenting yourself over for the sake of making him happy. At this point, perhaps losing him is the only way you'd be able to get yourself back because as much as you wouldn't want this to be true, and he's the only thing that's in your way of finding yourself and he's the only reason you've lost yourself for so long.."he said to me.

"You were right" i took a deep breathe.

And i looked at him with a smiles in my lips..

"Thank you and sorry..",me apologizing.
And turn my head on the side where he kept his distance to me and hand over my right hand.

"Im karen by the way..my real name",smiling at him.

"Im Ethan,i -",he said while shaking my hand.

"Im sorry for treating you bad every time you gets in my grumpy bumpy mood,and for lying about my name",apologizing.

"That's ok,it was my mistakes..i never realize i was already invading,and you know what its getting late,dinner perhaps?"

"I ahm,yeah dinner would be great",i nodded.

"I'll see you in a bit ethan"

"Ok ill see you karen",ethan while smiling at me.