Marilyn

Marilyn .
she walks soft and talks loud . She likes the smell of new books and she wears clothes that are too big for her . She wears converse to work , she wears converse  to school , she wears converse to dinner , she wears converse to wedding and boots for date and knee socks to cuddle . She's fascinated by Antartica and she wants to travel Europe . She would scream during cramps and cries during movies . She takes her coffee black but puts extra butter on her popcorn . She does her eyebrows before school and nails after sex . She tells me she loves me at least once a day and she tells me she hates me at least once a day . She's a raging bitch on her period but she makes me smile and laugh the most . She would yell at me if i told her about paranormal stuff and cuddle with me untill we both fell asleep . We celebrated with movies when she finish her period but we celebrated with ice cream when she starts it . She broke up with me for twenty three minutes after we got into a fight . I explained that if red velvet was her favorite then it is impossible for her to hate chocolates because red velvet is chocolate cake with red dye . She told me that i was wrong so i googled it and she broke up with me . I told her i was wrong and she was right and it was perfectly reasonable to love red velvet and hate chocolate cake and she flipped me off but still took me back after that . She takes a bath with candles every night but once a week she takes shower with the door open . I told her she's beautiful and she told me that i have a fuckface . She wants to buy a puppy and i wanted to buy her wedding ring . I smack her ass and she smack my face . I said dumb shit and she gets mad at me . I would logged out skype and turned off my phone but by two am i would turn it on back and received endless texts from her and by the morning she would sing for me and made me a mixtape . She listens to indie rock music . She would ramble about The Neighbourhood and i would listen to her untill we both fell asleep . She sleeps with more than five blankets . She hates the yellow color , she swims with a shirt on . She have 52 filled journals and one of my goals is to read every journal that filled with her thought but she said im insane but terribly sweet . She have all the books by John Green because she adores him so much . She hates cleaning up her room . It makes her uncomfortable when her room is too organized . She loves listening to live version than the studio version of a song . She hates starbucks . She hates Donald Trump. She loves sitting on her rooftop at three in the morning . She said one of her goals was to kiss me at the back of the library like they always did in movies and i told her that she was insane but terribly sweet . She hates the natural color of her nails . She wants to be a pornstar but at the same time she hates pornstar . She wants her death to be a tragic death . She's confused all the time . She hates her principal . She referred school as the "witch building" . She's a storm , a tornado , a hurricane , a typhoon , a mudslides , a sinkholes , a volcano , a tsunami , an avalanches , an earthquake , and she's my sun , my star , and my moon and has been part of my life but the best part is that she's mine .