Kumiko Oumae.

How many years has been past since I studying abroad ang Japan kung saan ipinanganak ang aking mga magulang. Sorry for being rude I forgot to say who I am Ako nga pala si Kumiko Oumae 16 years old. Andito na ako sa airport at hinahantay ang Ate ko So some reason I always thinking the day I study aboard.

Flashback

The famous school in Italy that kung saan ang mga famous musicians are born pero maniniwala ba kayo na isa ako sa kanila. Oo siguro sa inyo napaka exaggerated believe it or not yes isa ako sa kanila. Okay walang pabebe joke lang seriously this is not a joke. Kasalukuyan kaming naghahanda para sa concert band. And now were playing from the new word. After a minute of performance, me and my friend sitting on our own group sit( sorry di ko alam yung tawag dun sa para sa mga band)
And there again we won again as expected to our school as always we straight win a champion.
Kumiko  cosa stai facendo dopo il diploma nella scuola media stai andando in Giappone e studiare lì o siete venite qui in Italia (Kumiko what are you doing after you graduate in middle school are you going back to Japan and study there or are you stay here in Italy) For me maybe I should go back to where my relative's are. right now all do I love being a student in  Scuola secondaria di primo grado.
Kumiko. Hello to earth Kumiko
Yes.
Did you hear me or not?
Ah sorry Aurora what are you saying just now.
I said if cosa stai facendo dopo il diploma nella scuola media stai andando in Giappone e studiare lì o siete venite qui in Italia.
Nope I have go back to Japan.
It's that so...

End of the flashback

After a year we graduated and now I'm on a near coffee shop and waiting for my childhood friend Aurora an Bella Sebastian this two really want to learn how to speak in Japanese language and seeing them papasok sa coffee shop asking them if they want something. But they just asking me. After all this two friend of mine is the only one left since the day of our graduation day. You want to know kasi ka ganito yung eh.

(Sorry kung puro flashback ang mangyayari)

Flashback

After we win the champion all the of our band been looking at me

Kumiko stai bene sei stato poco bene oggi
(Kumiko are you okay you've been unwell today)

Oh Bella is just that you know is it me or I'm just imagining.
Kumiko if you asking me Maybe your just imagining them staring at you.
Yes Are is there something on my face. Bella Please I wish they're stop staring at me at once. (Oh Bella è solo che si sa è che io o sto solo immaginando. Kumiko se mi si chiede Forse il vostro solo immaginando di loro ti fissano. Sì Are c'è qualcosa sul mio viso. Bella prega vorrei che stanno smettono di fissarmi in una sola volta.)

Kumiko they're just jealous at you because you've been friendly one of the most beautiful girl in our school right sister
Bella was right its just that is hard to imagine that one of the most beautiful girl in our group is friendly at you. And if I'm not mistaken me and Bella already told you stop hanging out with her. You see Maria is the famous for her euphonium player same as your so if ask me why Kumiko you should understand that to your self. (Sono solo gelosi di te perché sei stato una amichevole della ragazza più bella la nostra scuola sorella destra Bella aveva ragione il suo solo che è difficile immaginare che uno dei più bella ragazza del nostro gruppo è amichevole a voi. E se non mi sbaglio mi e Bella già detto di smettere di uscire con lei. Si vede Maria è la famosa per il suo lettore Euphonium stesso del vostro modo se mi chiedono perché Kumiko si dovrebbe capire che per la vostra auto.)

But I can't ignore her Aurora you know how much I admired her. Right
So your telling me to just let it go.
I did not said that its just that I still want her to be more social than before. So I just kinda like to help her.
You really don't know the rumors about her aren't you?
Eh.. What rumors you talking bout Aurora
You see Maria likes girls like you that's why all our concert band been staring at you.
Kumiko Bella was Right oh we should have to go were our parent are. See you Kumiko.

Sight....
Kumiko
Oh Sara what is it.
Can we talk
Sure.. I kinda feelings that is is bad.
Kumiko you see I want to tell you this...
This is it maybe Sara tell me to back up to Maria.
What is it Sara. Wait a minute why where on the back of the school.
Kumiko could please stop talking to Maria.
What!?
I said stop talking to Maria.
But Why?
Is it obvious... Because I like Maria so back off.
OK I will... Wait! What did you say again.
I said i like Maria so back off..
Why should I Maria is my friend and she's been my friend since first semester so why should I back off if You like her then its not my problem at all.
Miss Oumae You really have a terrible personality.
Huh!
Nothing.
Just please stay away from her were friend right Miss Oumae.
Sara did I do something that upsetting you.
Oh! No. You don't
Then why you seems your angry.
Why should I.
Because when your upset you always saying my surname not my name.
Hey Sara are you done talking to Kumiko.
Aurora, Bella...
You see Kumiko if I may you is it better if you study in Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory of Music so what do you think studying the same school as Bella and Me together with Maria.
Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory of Music
Yes
Aurora, Bella I should have go back to where my parents and my sister were
You mean you go back in Japan.
Yes!
And after were done talking someone hugging me behind and then suddenly she kiss my cheek 😚
Kyahhh!!
What was that for Kumiko
Your asking Maria what was that for.
Your kissing my friend.
You really can control your self when you see Kumiko, Maria.
Then suddenly I feel all the girls and the boys on our brass band staring at us including Sara.
When I saw Sara's staring at us I feel guilty because of what she said just a few minutes ago.

"Kumiko Maria have a crush on you."
Maria can you please stop doing something like you do right now.
Fine, fine, I'll stop for one condition
What is your condition.
Where are you going to study this coming year. I mean About high school
Maria sorry but I'll go back to Japan because my grandfather and my grandmother want me to study in Japan. Since when me and my sister was been here in Italy for long grandma and grandpa miss me and they really want me to see me open.
But Kumiko if you go back in Japan it will be sad.
Seriously you three I can't say no to the three of you.
So that means your studying in Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory of Music  with us.
I'm sorry Aurora, Bella, Maria but after I will graduate here in Italy I have to go back to Japan no matter what. I love Italy since this is my second home. But you guys already know right from the start I have to go back to where I cane from. I love Japan because its the country where I born and my parents and sister and some of my relatives are in Japan. So when the time has come. I mean when we graduate here I will go back to Japan to take the entrance exam. When I said that to them they so so sad but at the same time they seems they understand what I said.
But Kumiko your parents are here right?
Uhmmm... Yes... There here together with my grandpa and grandma. Its seems Bella is sad when she did not here the name of my sister.
Bella you see my sister been busy to her college so she can go with them.
W-wh-what are you talking about. Stupid Kumiko.
Hey! What was that for.
Kumiko was right you've been waiting for  this year to  asking Kumiko about Mamiko but you also have a dissatisfied look when Mamiko not here in our competition in our last competition before we graduate. Onee - chan saying you should called me Mamiko. So they're using her name more open now.
So after we graduate are you still going to performed what I mean going to concert brass.
I don't know.
Your so mean Kumiko, Your so mean.
Eh...
Your so mean.
After a few months
And we graduate

Present days
Now I'm on here at the and I go to where Aurora tell what that I should try.
Competition for piano.
End of the flashback