The Meeting~

"Mika, Sora, Ichigo! Downstairs!" somebody had yelled

"Mika, Sora, Ichigo! Downstairs!" somebody had yelled. It was a beautiful Saturday morning. The Akagi girls were used to sleeping in on Saturday's so they did not answer the call right away. At least - Mika and Sora did not answer the call right away. Ichigo was up instantly, trying to get the girls to wake up.

"C'mon! Today we get to eat downstairs, remember? With the others!" Ichigo said excitedly but the two did not budge.

However, Ichigo finally tugged on Mika's bangs, getting her to wake up instantly. Mika fixed her bangs - her eyes on Ichigo, squinting at the girl. "Ichigo? That you?" Mika murmured, touching Ichigo's cheeks.

Ichigo laughed, before handing Mika her glasses, and pulling her up. "C'mon, Sora. Mika and I are heading downstairs right now. We're going to leave if you don't come, Sora."

Sora rubbed her eyes, finally opening them with a scowl. "It's Saturday. We sleep in for today - do you seriously not remember?"

"Yes, but for today we actually going to eat downstairs." Ichigo reminded her. Sora didn't look very excited though.

Mika was rubbing her glasses. "I'd rather eat upstairs. I don't like people watching me eat," Mika said to Ichigo, with the exact same expression Sora had.

"Yes, but we'll be there when they talk about missions and other stuff. Won't that be great? Finally being part of the big stuff?" Ichigo asked triumphantly. Soga and Mika could both see that she was excited about this.

Mika really didn't like people watching her eat; it made her nervous. Actually, she didn't like people watching her at all. It made her feel like she was being observed - she felt like every look toward her was a secret glare. "Yeah, sure." Mika answered.

"I like eating in the room and playing games. When we head downstairs, we'll have to be proper." Sora shuddered. "And we're only kids. They should seriously wait for us to turn thirteen or something."

"Or something." Ichigo repeated.

"Ichigo, you go downstairs without us. Make sure to bring us food please." Mika said, bluntly, before pulling the sheets over her head.

"Mikaaaa~" Ichigo stretched her name, before pulling the sheets off her head. "Pleeeeaaaseee~" Then the puppy-dog eyes.

Mika stared.

"Don't fall for that stupid face, Mika. Don't." Sora warned her.

"Pleeeeaaaseee Mika~"

"She's only tricking you, Mika." 

Mika bit her lip.

"Mika. Mika. Mika." Sora tried getting the girls attention, even taking off her glasses and waving her hands in front of her eyes.

Finally Mika sighed. "I'll go. As long as you make sure nobody looks at me while I'm eating. Or cleaning my glasses. Or doing anything."

"Are you seriously kidding me?"