~:•[Chapter 1]•:~

My loud lavender purple alarm clock rang itself off and I brought up my arm and let it slap onto the 'snooze' button. "Just five more more minutes.." I grumbled/mumbled exhausted and sleepy. "Aphmau, time to get up you don't want to be late for your first day of school, do you?" Slyvanna, my mom asked and I could just tell she was grinning although I was basically half-asleep. "No.." I replied and slowly sat up, firstly stretching then covering my mouth afterwards releasing a blocked yawn. "Then wake up, come on Me-hâ. Oh and I left your breakfast tacos downstairs near the sink." She paused in hesitation, as If thinking about some thing. "Me-hâ, you're okay with walking to school by yourself, aren't you?" She asks worriedly and for the 7th time this month since you both discussed this last week. (A week before Aphmau starts High school.) "Haven't we already talked about this?" I asked confused. "Well yes, but I just .. I want to make sure my baby is okay!" My mom states making the last few words sound dramatic. "Oh, look at the time, I have to go. I love you Me-hâ, Have a good day." She kisses my forehead rushing downstairs and soon after the rushing yet fading footsteps a door closes. "I guess I better get ready, this is so exciting!" I shriek, then begin to get ready and prepared for the adventurous day ahead.

~•This time-skip is brought to you by Kawaii Potatoes!•~

As I approached My new high school I stopped to take a quick selfie, not too soon after some random guy brushes past me. "H-hey! Watch where you're going!" I growl, and he turns to look at me, "Oh, Soo~ry." His black bushy tail turns left and right as he smirks evilly and walks away. What a jerk! I puffed out my cheeks for only a little, then continued.

[End of chapter A/N.]
Hai! Did you guys enjoy this chappie? I hope so! Oh and I'll also be making an art book later on, so look out for that, other then what has already been said, Bai! Have a good day my Unicorns!

]Hai! Did you guys enjoy this chappie? I hope so! Oh and I'll also be making an art book later on, so look out for that, other then what has already been said, Bai! Have a good day my Unicorns!