Ch.2

I went over to the school doors past all the groups of people, and my expression turned from enthusiastic and happy to shocked and confused, the doors were locked! I tried fake smiling but I knew everyone was giving me weird looks, a girl with Dark brown skin approached me and smiled. "Is there something wrong?" She asked me pushing a lock of her Black hair away from covering her eye and behind her ear. "The doors are locked!" I practically screamed, panicking. "Oh? Hahaha, you must be a freshmen, they usually lock the doors on the first day, nothing to worry about!" She shot me a smile and someone approached her. "Hey Teony, I saw Laurence talking to Gene, come on before they stop, I really don't want to miss this!" The other student said excited and happy. "Alright alright, well It appears I've gotta go, bye..." She trailed off, "A-aphmau," I answered. "Well bye Aphmau, nice meeting you and good luck!" She shouted while her friend was pulling her away and they were out of sight in the blink of an eye. I sighed and walked over to the fountain but tripped on a pebble and I embraced myself for the impact but someone caught me.. I looked up to see a boy with Black hair, and Onyx/Nero black eyes. Oh no, he's hot! I felt the heat rising up from my throat to my ears in a deep crimson red. "Are.. you alright?" He asked.. Oh my Irene he's talking to me! What do I say?! "U-u-um, O-ok I..I..I am!" I jumbled up the words, as soon as I noticed what I said, I mentally face palmed myself. "Hahah, You're c-cute, y'know that?" I blushed even a deeper shade, if that's possible, and he chuckled lightly at my reaction. "I-i can stand on my own you know," I said sassily. "Feisty one." He muttered.

Hey guys, sorry for not updating.. It must be annoying to get an update from a book that you read so long ago and you've forgotten the storyline.. Anyways, I'm really sorry. And oh, that's my cue to leave! Bye sweet potatoes. ♥