I'm sorry

Rylee's POV
   I woke up at 9 am with me in Alex's arms to my vibrating phone. I took it without looking at the caller ID and yawned. "Hello?" "Ry?" 'It was my dad. He hasn't talked to me for 2 weeks he just disappeared from our house after their last argument. Without a word.' His voice sounded as if he was about to burst out crying or if he has been crying for a long time now. Probably both. "What the fuck do you want from me?" I asked lowering my voice not to wake up Alex. He never abused me as much it was just a slap every so often. "Can-n you meet me-e?" He mumbled out. "Why would I want to meet you?" "Ry baby listen it's urgent" I signed and agreed, he gave me an address of some restaurant and I started to get ready. "Going somewhere?" Alex asked sleepily. "Actually yeah my dad wants to meet me..." "Oh?" She sat up straight "You sure you want to go? Do you want me to go with you?" I gave her a little smile and shook my head. "Come back soon I have a big question for you" She smirked and stood up giving me a quick hug. I said my goodbyes and headed to the restaurant.
    I stared at my dad's red and puffy eyes. "Sammy is dead".

Alex's POV
  Today I'm gonna ask Rylee to be my girlfriend. I'm so nervous I hope she agrees... I put on my clothes and leave Rylee a note on the desk. "I'm going out, I'll see you at 5 :)". Then I drive my car to the restaurant where I had everything planned. I checked that everything is still okay and that it is all perfect.

Rylee's POV
    "What the fuck did you do to him?!" I yelled as tears filled my eyes. "Listen, Rylee" He was trying to keep his calm. "I came back home and there was your mum on the sofa drunk and Sam-mmy in a blood pool" I desperately gasped for air. "Why didn't you do anything?!" I yelled louder. "I did, I did I rushed him to a hospital but it was too late he already lost a lot blood." He takes a deep breath. "Your... your mum pushed  him onto a table a bit too hard and he fell causing internal bleeding" "She is not my mother!" I couldn't control what I was saying anymore. "Listen Ry, I know I haven't been around for the past two weeks. I have been trying to get help, I got a psychologist and a therapy. I know I know I shouldn't have left you with her I know she abused you-" "But you didn't do shit about it" I screamed not being able to stop my tears anymore. My whole world crashed, my purpose was gone. "Yes, but now I'm here to make everything right again. Your mum was arrested last night proven guilty" I stopped listening after I was just trying to calm down. My baby brother was gone he was gone! My father stood up and came around to hug me I pushed him away yelling "Fuck off!" I ran home not really seeing where I'm going as my tears were everywhere and the hole in my heart was getting bigger and bigger.
    I ran into the house not noticing Alex's note. "Where are you?!!" I yelled but no answer. I needed her to hold me more than ever before. Instead I took my sleeping pills and a notebook running to the bathroom...

'Dear Alex,
   I want to thank you for being there for me when everyone has left, I never received any help from anyone and you were there for me. In school you saved me from my bullies even outside of school you saved me from that monster and I can't never thank you enough for doing that. But you can't save me from myself...
   You and my brother were the only people that ever kept me going. But now...
    That monster killed my brother. I didn't mind her abusing me but she killed him! My little poor baby boy who did nothing to anyone is dead! Because of her! I have nothing to hold onto. My body is just bruises from her kicks and scars from my blade. You can't save me from myself anymore. It's too late. It is all gone. All gone. I can't live anymore I don't want to. There's no hope left for me anymore, Alex.
   I know this will be hard for you but I have no other choice then to leave. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Just remember that everyone is facing their own fight but I am not a fighter. I lost my fight but you just please hold on tight. I know it will be tough but don't give up Alex. Don't give up, 
     Rylee'

   I wrote my letter putting it beside me and the tears just kept on falling. I found it hard to breathe but that didn't bother me anymore. Shaking, I took my sleeping pills and swallowed all of them. Then everything started to look blurry and darkness came. 'Just don't think it will all be over soon' I took a breath and closed my eyes.

Alex's POV
    I made sure everything was okay and thanked the people there for their help. I looked at the clock. '4:30 already?' I drove my car back to my place and opened the door. It all seemed a bit to quiet. I looked at the table the note was still there. "Rylee? Are you there?" I yelled but no response. I went upstairs and opened the doors of the bathroom. There laid Rylee with a note and an empty packet of tablets. Her eyes were wondering and I could only see the white. I fell down to the floor and shook her a bit. "Rylee? Rylee please wake up. Rylee please" I cried holding her hand. 'No, no, no this cannot be happening. No!'