Chapter 2

I get kidnapped by a maniac named Percy....

" Let go of me you maniac!!!"

He chuckled

"I'm the maniac? There's a kidnapper on the loose and you're skateboarding to school"

"Yeah, well now I know what the kidnapper looks like." I scowled while trying to wriggle my arm out of his hand.

" Me? a kidnapper? No way. Now stop struggling and come with me"

"Why the hell should I trust you?"

"Just come on ,Spring."

How the hell did he know my name....

He lead me back to my house 

"You kidnapped me and lead me back to my house? You're the worst kidnapper ever."

"First, I didn't kidnap you and secondly, We gotta talk to your dad."

Later on....

"I knew this day would come." said my dad sadly

"Can't I keep her with me?"

"I'm sorry , sir but she's already 15 she was supposed to be at canp to years ago. And she should've been claimed two years ago" 

Claimed? By what? 

My dad understood and nodded sadly.

"Spring go with this young man ,Percy"

Damn it he cought me listening to them.

"Fine." I scowled at Percy 

Then we set off to this place called "camp half-blood"

He said it was for demigods. I've heard of them I've admired the myths about hercules for years now but I didn't think they were real mostly because people called them myths but yeah. 

"Hey ,Percy?"

"Yeah?"

"How can I be half god and half human when both my parents are human?"

"Your dad isn't your real dad he's your stepdad"

I nodded but I didn't want to accept that. He had always treated me like one of his own and now i find out he's not my dad. This god dude better be good or i'll punch him in his godly stomach.

"Sir we're here." 

"Thanks umm..." He looked at his name tag "...Bob"

He payed the taxi driver and ran up the hill. I looked at him 

"You brought me to a hill with a fancy entrance. Great."

note the sarcasm.

He chuckled and told me to folow him.

"Shiiiiiiit!" I said with my mouth open

Percy chuckled

"And that is the golden fleece."

"Percy, you chuckle to much."

"that hurt."

He pretended to be hurt and grinned.

We walked in and then the view changed. There was a vollyball court, some giant arena thingy, a feild of strawberries, a horse stable and there were cabins. Before I could push Percy over, grab a sword from one of the shops and stab him a centaur galloped towards us .

"Welcome ,Spring"

"Umm thanks?"

"I am Chiron and you are at camp half-blood, a place where heroes train to protect them self and others"

" OKAAAAY?" I said dragging the A 

"Percy, get Annabeth and tell her to give ,Spring a tour."

After the tour.

"Well that's pretty much it. Oh and you'll be staying at the Hermes cabin while you aren't claimed"

I nodded

"Oh yeah and one more thing. Lunch is in five minutes. Just head to the place with alot of people eating if you forgot where it is." 

HI , Everyone!!!! Don't kill me I know it's short, not very detailed and not exciting so far but like I said before it's my first story okay.....