YAM PLAY

It was an extremely quiet ride on the way back to their shared apartment. What was only a few minutes felt like forever and Geoff's silence worried Awsten.

"Babe, I didn't mean to upset you in any way. You know that I would never want to hurt you, right?" Awsten pleaded to his boyfriend to get some sort of response.

Geoff remained silent for a period of time before saying, with tears welled up in his eyes, "You... you talked about putting yams up my asshole." All of his words were said with defeat in his voice.

"You see, this is exactly the reason why I have kept this part of my life private from you. Baby, I have a thing for yams and I was afraid of what you might think!" Awsten exclaimed as if he was giving up.

"I will let you, I'll let you shove the yams up my ass." Geoff said after he heard Awsten crying.

"Really, you would participate in yam play for me?" Awsten asked him, wiping away his tears.

"I would love to participate in yam play with you," Geoff responded, glaring evilly into Awsten's eyes.

Geoff increased the speed of the car to over 10 mph over the speed limit to get home as quickly as possible. He was going to make Awsten pay for his yam kink. He is going to show Awsten what yam play truly is.

*Seven minutes later*

"Are you ready for some yam play?" Geoff asked Awsten as he parked the car in the driveway.

"Hell yah, I am, hunny bunz!" Awsten responded flirtatiously.

Geoff didn't wait for Awsten to even unbuckle his seat belt before hopping out of the car and obnoxiously slamming the car door on him. The second that Awsten walked out of the car door, Geoff ran to the other side of the car where he was and grabbed him by his dead, dry, faded, blue hair and pulled him inside.

"Ouchie, babe what are you doing?" Awsten asked him whimpering and on the verge of tears.

"I'm doing yam play with you, babe." Geoff responded, gripping the back of Awsten's head and slamming him face first onto the couch in their living room.

Geoff snatched the bag of yams out of Awsten's hand and opened it up ferociously.

"Let's see what we got here!" Geoff hollered, whilst looking at the yams. He took the longest, which was one of the thickest, yams out of the bag and slapped it roughly against Awsten's cheek. This made Awsten flinch and shriek with pain, but it also turned him on in a way.

"Suck on the yam!" Geoff ordered.

"... what?" Awsten cried out as he knew what he would have to do in his near future.

"Suck on the fucking yam, you stupid fat twink!" Geoff yelled at him.

Out of fear, Awsten bent over to the yam and put his lips around it without any hesitation. Geoff slowly moved the yam so it was in his groin area where his dick would have been. Awsten moved his hands up and down the shaft of his boyfriends yam dick and moaned.

"You are such a fucking ass taming beaver breeder, you like that yam dick, don't you? You groin riding zombie nibbler!" Geoff said, as he moved the yam back and forth, in and out of Awsten's mouth.

"Baby, the dirt is burning my throat." Awsten complained after forcing the yam out of his mouth. As he spoke, Geoff could see that his teeth were painted brown from putting the unwashed yam inside of his mouth for so long. Still, he insisted that he could suck on it some more.

"Shut the fuck up! I didn't tell you that you could stop sucking, you fucking scobblelotcher!" Geoff yelled at him, punching the back of his head and continuing to force the long yam down Awsten's throat. "I'm going to make you suck on my yam dick until you get E. coli!" Geoff said, laughing hysterically.