What is going on?

One very stormy night, Izzy and Angel arrived at North Prep. for night school. As the bell rings they take their seats and await the teacher's instructions. Suddenly the power goes out, startling their classmates. Izzy nudges Angel then shouts "We'll get it" to the rest of their classmates, their teacher starts to say something but Izzy and Angel were already out the door. They hurry to the breaker to turn the power back on, only to find that the power didn't go out because of the storm... The wires have been cut.  Angel asks "What the hell is going on here?"

Izzy answer "I don't know."

Angel replies "Well what do we do then?"

Izzy says "Let's go back to the classroom and tell the teacher what happened to the breaker."

Angel says "Ya, let's go." 

When Izzy and Angel arrive back at the classroom, they find their classmates being held hostage by four men completely dressed in black. From where they were they could see that all the men were carrying guns and knives. One of the men turns around and sees them, then he said, "Oh look, we got a couple of strays."

Another man yells "GET THEM, YOU IDIOTS!" Two of the men rush toward the door. Before they had the chance to open it, Izzy yells "LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"

Angel yells "RUN!"

They run as fast as they can, turning a corner they see a ladder in the distance. Izzy says "Angle run up the ladder."

Angle asks"Why?"

Izzy snaps "Just do it."

Angle replies "OK." 

They rush up the ladder as fast as humanly possible. One of the men yells from around the other side of the building "FOLLOW THEM!"

Another asks "Where did they go?"

Izzy says "Quick help me pull up the ladder!"

Once they get the ladder up and the men past below the opening, their safe FOR NOW.

To be continued!!!