Sex Stories

He took my hand and told me to follow him. He took me to his room. He set me on his bed and said, "Stay here baby girl." "Kk!" I said.

He came back with a smile on his face and through a condom right next to me and said "You done this before?""No I'm sorry if I'm off on-" He cut me off saying, "You'll be fine! I'll give you a heads up on what I'm doing ok?" "K.."
I gave him a scared look. "What is it you can tell me anything?" "Can I ask you a few things before and while we... do... 'it'?" "Anything. Now what is it?" "Is it normal to be scared?" "Very normal for your first time." "Will you hurt me?" "Now that one... A few things will hurt.."

I start crying because I'm scared. He hugs me trying to comfort me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He said. "I think so." "Ok then... If you want to stop tell me or if you don't want to do something tell me. Ok? I'll stop if I think I should. Ok baby girl?" "Ok." I say with a slight wimper. "Lets start." Matt said. Then leans close for a kiss.

He kisses me biting my bottom lip for entrance, I open my mouth, His tongue enters my mouth. I feel kinda scared inside but I don't let him know that.

He takes of his shirt and then quickly takes off mine so there isn't a huge break between our kiss. I broke the kiss and look down at his tan stomach... I gasp at his 6 pack... then see a budge in his gym shorts. I start crying.

"Kelsey... What is it?"

"Y- Yo- Your-" I said before he interrupted me in hesitation.

"Come on... You don't have to."

"No I'm ok."

"Ok" I say as he pulls down my shorts. "What am I supposed to do?... I'm really sorry I've never done this before." "Relax you are supposed to take off mine then..." "Got it." I say.

I pull on his shorts and slowly slid them down scared to death. He lifts my chin with his finger leading my eyes to his... I fall deeper in love and grow a little let scared. I think I'm ready...