Ready... Or Not

Previously on Sex Stories...

I pull on his shorts and slowly slid them down scared to death. He lifts my chin with his finger leading my eyes to his... I fall deeper in love and grow a little let scared. I think I'm ready...

*************************************

As he leans in for another kiss, but this time I enjoy it a little more, I feel his smooth lips gently touch mine... He takes his warm hands and reaches for the buckle of my pink lace bra. I feel a little more comfortable now so I let him unbuckle it... But he stops! Matt looks at me for probably for approval, I nod my head saying yes. He undoes it and gasps at my boobs. 'Oh my god! I'm so embarrassed!' I think to myself!

"What is it?! Is there something wrong with me?! I knew this was a bad idea!" I scream and run into his bathroom and lock the door. "Wait!" He yells.

I start sobbing like crazy! Im so embarrassed! *sniff* "What? I know you hate me..." "I don't!" "What?" "I don't hate you!" "You don't?" I say still sobbing huddled up in a corner hiding my face behind my legs while ass naked. "No." "Bu- But- But-" I say as I wipe my tears. "Just come out here..." "Ok." I say as I unlock the door and walk out.

He reaches out and hugs me. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you nervous!" "It's ok." "Do you want to continue?" "Yes." I say scared again. He can tell I'm scared so he kisses me on the forehead and says, "Don't be afraid." "Ok."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
Vote For Moooorrree!!! Comment how I'm doing!!!