Meeting New Friends

Hello, I am so sorry for not updating. I have no way to get on the internet at my dads house, so I cannot update when I want to. Again, sorry. Here is the next chapter, and I hope you like it!

Rose

Why did I say that! Why did I call him father! Why!

"Rose? Is everything okay?" The king asked. I nodded.

"Yo! What's on the menu?" Kyle asked Sky.

"Anything you want. You know that." He replied. I stared at my boots, and picked at my finger nail. "What do you want?"

"Um, a-anything is fine with me. I don't care.

"Then give her the special." The king said. The waiter that appeared bowed, and took the others orders.

"Well, what is your name? You haven't introduced yourself to us!" One of them said, I think Kyle called him Seto.

"I-I am Rose. Who are you?" I asked shyly.

"Us? We are Team Crafted. The kings, so to say, of this land. We keep order and peace in our kingdoms. I am the healer of the team, Seto." He said.

"Mitch, sharpshooter." The one with the checkered hoodie said with a smile.

"Jerome. I am the brawn, and the ax man." The fluffy brown bear-looking man grinned.

"Jason, tec support." The one in the space-suit smiled.

"Ty. Second in command, master swords man." The one with headphones laughed.

"Ian, head cook." The one that looked slightly like a priest grinned.

"Quentin, but you can call me Husky. I am the tactical manager." The one with blue and orange skin said.

"We have more people, but they went to do some stuff. The others are Martin, or Bodil. And the marvelous Sub." The king stated. Just then a group of waiters came out of the kitchen. All of them held pictures, and they lined up in a row. "Would you like a drink?" The king asked me.

"Sweet tea? If it is no trouble." I replied shyly. The king nodded to one of the waiters, and he walked over to where I sat. A golden goblet appeared on the table in front of me, and the waiter filled it. I sat in silence, listening to the conversations the other men were having. Mitch and Jerome we're talking about what their name would be if they put their two names together.

"I am telling you, Mitch, it is Jeritch." Jerome said.

"No, that doesn't sound right." Mitch replied.

"How about 'Merome'?" I suggested. The two of them looked at me like I was a genius.

"YES!" They yelled in unison.

"Who else here is really close to another?" I asked the two.

"Adam and Ty." Jerome replied.

"Though they would never admit it." Mitch added.

"Does Ty have a nickname?" I pondered.

"Deadlox. And Adam's is Sky." Jerome answered.

"Skylox." I said with a waive of my hand. The three of us sat in silence for a second, then burst out laughing.

"Skylox?" Mitch gasped. "Oh my gods it is perfect!"

"Not as perfect as Merome, though." Jerome snickered.