'you need to tell ezra.'

"You need to tell Ezra."

"No!"

"Tell him!"

"Shut up Yasmin!" Angelique huffed.

"He's your boyfriend!" Yasmin said.

"I know, and I'd like to keep it that way." Angelique sighed.

The two girls were on their way to their first after school detention of the week.

"I give up." Yasmin said in defeat.

Yasmin was trying to get Angelique to tell Ezra that she had cheated on him. She cheated on him with Oliver of all people. Ezra was Angelique's boyfriend and he had always been completely infatuated with her. Yasmin secretly thought that Angelique was only dating him because he was the best jock of the school. Yasmin also thought that Angelique had feelings for Oliver. Which was not going to end well, because Oliver was a massive fuck boy.

Angelique and Yasmin entered the detention classroom together and took a seat.

"Is this everyone?" Mr Stanley asked.

Yasmin looked around and everyone seemed to be here.

"Yep." She responded.

"Good. I'm going back to my office, but I'll be checking up on you, so don't even think of trying anything!" Mr Stanley snapped. He exited the room and locked the door behind him.

Paige immediately stood up and went over to the windows.

"What are you doing?" Ezra asked cautiously. He was well aware that Paige was a bit of a wild card.

"Getting out of here." She stated simply. Her voice was laced with a British accent.

Paige tried to open the windows, but every window was locked. She swore under her breath.

"Someone pass me a chair." She demanded.

"Why?" Yasmin asked.

"Why do you ask so many questions? Just pass it to me!" Paige yelled.

"Don't pass it to her." Oliver said calmly.

Paige's head whipped around to meet Oliver's gaze.

"Do you want to get out of here or not?" Paige asked him impatiently.

"No because then I wouldn't get to spend so much quality time with you." Oliver said smoothly.

Angelique squirmed in her seat. Was she jealous?
No. She couldn't be. Angelique didn't get jealous. It just didn't happen.

Yasmin never thought she'd see the day when Oliver tried to hit on Paige. Didn't he realise it was a lost cause?

Paige walked over to Oliver seductively.

"I didn't realise you felt that way." She whispered. Paige's voice sent chills all the way down Oliver's spine.

"I'd like to spend quality time with you as well..." She breathed.

Yasmin was watching the scene in amusement. Yasmin knew that Paige wasn't being serious, but Oliver didn't know that.

Yasmin had never seen a side of Paige like this one before, but Paige was always full of surprises.

"Oh yeah? What would you like to do to me?" Oliver smirked.

"Push your head through that window." Paige grinned.

Paige walked back over to the window while Oliver looked dumbfounded. He surely thought he'd gotten her with his charm.

Imagine telling the rest of the school he'd fucked Paige? He'd be like a king to his friends.

"Is someone going to pass me a chair?" Paige tapped her fingers on the window sill.

"What are you going to do with it?" Patrick asked.

"Smash it through the window of course." Paige smiled.

"Paige, don't do it. You're going to get into even more trouble." Yasmin sighed. People had been telling Paige those words her whole life, and never once had she listened but today, she was different.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes and took her seat again.

"Wouldn't you get in trouble with the police if you did that?" Patrick asked cautiously, not knowing how she would respond.

Paige sighed.
"It wouldn't be the first time."