EDIVAC Technologies

Huge muscular built men stood right in front of the EDIVAC building  making sure every passer-by shook with fear and will not dream of going into that building without an invitation but that was not the case of Director of G.V.A Agency, Jeffrey Zack. He is a cold blooded man with huge body and was reformed with Adamantium metal in his body which made it difficult for an ordinary human being to deal with, that's for another part.

Mr. Johnson and Captain Mace met at the coffee shop close to the Rockefeller center in New York city, and they sat down drinking hot coffee and there was a little bit of silence, which the captain broke.

"Mr. Johnson the building has been tracked down and it is seen to be at Jackson Heights, which i know is damn far from here, Captain your face is not looking good what did you see last night?"

"I  saw something unusual, when i dropped your call i saw a huge figure standing in font of me with fire in his eyes and he told me he could help me avenge the death of my family". he said

"Really?!, I can't believe this you must have encountered a supernatural being", the Cap said sipping his coffee.

"I guess so" Mr. Johnson said looking at the door of the coffee shop.

A huge man in a black hood came into the shop and sat down close to them and was also drinking coffee, Mr. Johnson looked at him with a suspecting eye and told the captain, "I have to go and see who this guy is".

He walked up to him and sat in front of him and when the man looked at him he shivered in shock, then the man spoke.

"Young man you may  have seen me before but you know not me, i can help you to do what you need to do now."

He recovered from the shock and spoke to the man with a little faint voice, " Can you help us get to the EDIVAC Building?"

"Yes i can those people are my worst enemies but what do you really need from them?" he said in a husky tone.

"To avenge the death of my family,  so what's the plan?" Mr. Johnson said looking straight into his eyes.

"I will vanish into the building as you guys distract the guards and i will get what you need but mind you immediately you hear the alarm blaring fight your way in." he replied.

Profiles:

  Name: Mr

  Name: Mr. Johnson Lance

Occupation: Former N.Y.P.D Officer

Specie: Human

Age: 32

Ability: High IQ and hacking ability

Description: He lost his family  to unknown assassins and when he tried to fish out the criminal through the N.Y.P.D he lost his job, so he now forms an alliance with his good friend Captain Mace to avenge the death of his family. Meeting with heroes he got to know new abilities.