G.V.A Agency

"Bloody Viper!", Director Jeffrey Zack Shouted as the alarm started blaring, "Net!, Net!!, Where the fuck are you?!" he shouted from his office and then he ran out breathing heavily.

A female AI voice was heard everywhere, "Mayday!, Mayday! the agency has been infiltrated by EDIVAC forces!."

Downstairs men with rare weapons and black uniforms stormed the agency shooting everywhere, then it stopped abruptly, as Director Net and Zack looked downstairs standing there looking at the forces laying dead with them was Don Fury a special agent of the Grand Vigilante Agency and they looked at each other in shock and looked back at him.

"How did you do that?, are you Superman?" Director Zack said looking at him suprisingly.

"No! i am more than who he is i am just a meta human like you, sir we have an urgent emergency" Don Fury said and threw his batch to his father Nicholas Fury which had been the Ex Director of S.H.I.E.L.D Agency.

"You must be drunk son, where will you go without Zack?" Nick Fury said

"I never said i was going alone but i will handle it alone", Don Fury said and jumped off the window taking flight again to the sky with a glider.

Nick Fury had no choice but to sit on his office chair and think.

"Has your boy gone out of his mind?, Director Zack asked looking confused.

Nick Fury Smiled and replied laughing, "I believe in his tactics and strategy".

***********************************************************

Meanwhile Captain Mace and Mr Johnson had arrived the EDIVAC Building with Sgt.Ken in a black Porsche sports car, Captain Mace and Johnson came out of the car and walked to the bodyguards while Sgt.Ken vanished into thin air.

"Hey big boys you guys are looking physically fit" Johnson said.

"And you guys seem to be friendly would you guys like a bottle of soda?"he said punching one of the guard's chest.

The guard looked at him with a visibly angry face, "Identify yourselves"

"Okay we''ll do that" the captain said they started to ransack their suits and nothing came out.

"Ha ha" the captain laughed i think i flushed mine in the toilet at home so bad of me, before he could pull out his gun the guards held the two of them from their belts and lifted them up.

"You guys are coming with us!" one of the guards said.

As they took them in the alarm started blaring and they left them making them fall to the floor face down, "Better this way than fighting our own death!" Captain Mace said crying in pain.

They stood up and removed their guns and shot the two guards, as they moved they shot randomly killing the forces running towards them, then they hid behind a wall, as they came out the forces shooting at them, were on the floor tied with ropes of burning fire. "That should be Kenny Flames!" MR. Johnson said smiling.

They went upstairs to the store room and got to where the technologies were.

"But these place is supposed to be protected"

A male AI voice was heard, "Yes it is protected from people like you" then the floor gave way and they fell into it and it closed up.

They woke up in a dark room and a huge tall figure stood before them.

"Now how did you bunch of weaklings gain entrance to this place?".

                                                Urgent Advert

I will be dedicating a story to Marvel Studios as their biggest fan and undercover writer , it is called AGENTS OF SHIELD (AWAKENING)

I will be dedicating a story to Marvel Studios as their biggest fan and undercover writer , it is called AGENTS OF SHIELD (AWAKENING). This is the part when the agents must have retired but their children will take from them from the top to the bottom starting from Director Nick Fury down to Skye Johnson and the others.

They looked at each other and gave a wink, 'Uh we slept on duty and found ourselves here' Captain Mace answered.

'You haven't answered my question, what are you bunch of weaklings doing here?!'
They looked at him and couldn't say a word and they were dragged away to the torment chamber.