My Last Anniversary

Hi this is my first story please tell me if its good or not beause if not ill get rid of them, also if you would like a story written gove me and idea and i'll write it for you 

Today is Friday 24th July or my 1 year anniversary with Logan today has been a great day so far because when we woke up he gave me breakfast in bed, he made chocolate chip pancakes and mango/banana milkshake.

 I then had to go to work, I work as a teacher for years 4/5/6 I love my students there so nice and funny. But when I was outside with my class playing soccer one of my students scream “Miss Miss look up at the sky” as I look up I see a skywriting plane writing “HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY DARLING ARIA LOVE FROM LOGAN “So of course all of my students started awing and saying all lovey dovey stuff but we then went inside and finished our work. It was just after recess when I was teaching them about history when my students all started to giggle and looking at me/outside so I was really confused with what happened so I looked out the window and there was Logan was standing there with a giant bunch of roses that had white roses forming a love heart in side of red roses they were beautiful. He then came into the classroom and all my students starting saying “Logan and Miss sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G” Logan then told me that he is taking me out so be ready at 5pm so the car can take me there. I asked him where we were going but he didn’t tell me, he just smiled and laughed. He then gave me the roses and departed. I got a vase and put the roses in and then kept teaching.

 It was now 3:30 home time so I got home as soon as I could so I could start to look beautiful for tonight. But to my surprise there was an outfit already planned out with a note saying” To my dearest Aria please were this dress I think you look beautiful in it and don’t wear a lot of makeup because you are beautiful no matter what, I will be looking forward seeing you tonight. Love from Longan p.s the car is coming at 4:30 not 5 pm. I then get ready as I just finish I hear a knock on the door and there is a black limo waiting there for me but the chafer gets out a black cloth and I was then blind folded and taken to where ever.

It’s been only a few minutes I think until we stopped I was then helped out and the blind fold was taken of I then see Logan waiting there for me in front of  Marque, this is a very fancy place I’ve seen it online. We then go went in and ordered having the fettuccine boscaiola and then for dessert we went to where we meet the ice-cream shop and we ate ice-cream but then it started raining so Logan said why don’t you go get some spear clothes so

 I did and now I’m about to go over the bridge but then it got very slippery and so the car started to slip and slide I tired stopping it but nothing worked and then it happened then the car crushed the wall of the bridge and went into the water was so cold and all I could feel was pain and more pain because I was stuck in the car it started to get hard to breath and so it’s started to fade. This is it it’s the end I will no longer see my handsome boyfriend I won’t see my family, I won’t see my students and I won’t see life because it’s the end because the pain is so much but I’m starting to become numb and its getting blacker but I don’t feel anything. I love you Logan always remember that. It’s now finally black…….

It’s been two weeks since Aria died and todays her funeral everyone she knows is here even her students. Everyone’s crying it’s just a horrible day no one expected it, no one expected her to die but I guess bad things happen. When she got back I was going to propose to her but I couldn’t and I can’t. It’s time to say goodbye to her she looks so peaceful and beautiful laying there, as if she was sleeping but it’s time for her to go now, now that means I have to move on I guess I can try. So as they lower her coffin all I can say now is I love you Aria never forget that and Goodbye my darling, I will always remember you my lover i will see you in heaven when it’s my turn to leave this earth.

By Amber Fradd