Ch. 1- The Car Ride

I felt the heat of my curler against the skin on my neck. The ombré colored ends perfect swirled fell to my mid-stomach. My hair was dark chocolate brown towards the roots and at the ends blonde. I pushed the the off button and place the zebra print curler on my dresser. The vanity was a rose color, embellished with sparkles and gemstones. In the center was a mirror. I stared at my reflection. My eyes were plain and simple. Just the same old boring black nothing. My face was slender, with cheek bones that defined my body. Everyone always told me my smile was my best feature, but I could never see it. I applied a clear gloss to my lips and some eyeliner and mascara. I was just simple.

I walked over to my closet and decided to pic out a plan white crop top. I matched it with some high waisted dark wash shorts and a light blue button down. I wore my favorite gold chain necklace with stud earrings. I didn't look to too bad, I guess.

My phone buzzed and I picked it up, I was getting a call from my friend Erin.

"Hey, are you almost ready to leave, we're almost near your house!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes, I'm just gonna put my shoes on right now and I'll be waiting," I responded, smiling. She was always happy and energetic.

"Okay! See you in a bit!" I hung up the phone and checked my tumblr dashboard. People were posting pictures of the boys like usual, shirtless Cameron, Matthew smiling like crazy, Taylor's tool pictures. I decided to make a post.

"Going to magcon with the bæs, I'll keep you updated aye;)"

I heard a car honk, and I immediately grabbed my bag and left. I twisted the door handle I stepped outside where Erin, Laiba, Reina, and Amanda were waiting.

I hopped into the van, they had "Confident" by Justin Bieber playing.

"You turned this on just for me guys right?" I smirked. They knew this was my song.

"OH NO NO NO" Reina sang, giving everyone a good laugh. "Then she started dancing, sexually romancing.. ON SHAWN MENDES BECAUSE NICOLE IS A HORNY LITTLE GIRL!"

"That is surprisingly true." I confessed. They know me perfectly. I'm probably the craziest girl you could ever meet, but at times I'm close up and shut everything out. I become shy and anti-social.

"Okay so what's the plan, what are we going to do when we see them?" I can't even believe it still. It seems so unrealistic that I'm going to magcon with my friends I found off tumblr. This is literally mind blowing that these girls are my sisters even though I met them a few weeks ago.

"Well I'm going to see Shawn first I know that," I spoke.

"We don't even have to ask you Nicole." They knew absolutely everything about me. They knew me like the back of their hand. It was kind of funny actually.

"I'm going to see Matthew.." Reina stumbled off.

"You want his D don't you Reina." I smirked at her. The look on her face was priceless.

This was going to be one fun experience for sure. I put in my headphones and listened to Shawn sing. I can't wait to meet him, I've been waiting so long, and today is the day. The day I meet the boy that saved my life.