Ch.4- Getting Naked

It was late, around 9:00 when Magcon finally ended. it was great seeing all the boys, but I couldn't stop thinking about shawn. Since we purchased general admission, we didn't buy a hotel for the rest of the greets. While Laiba, Reina, and Erin waited outside for our ride, Amanda and I waited inside.

I fiddled with my phone case, that had all the boys signatures on it. I knew I was probably going to put on a new case, so this one wouldn't get ruined. I couldn't stop looking at the note Shawn wrote me in my phone. I quietly waited on the bench while Amanda listened to her music, slowly falling asleep.

"Nicole! You're still here? Wouldn't you be at your hotel?" I turned and saw Matt and Carter walking down the hallway.

"Yeah, we didn't get a hotel because we got general, which was for one day only so Erin's mom is picking us up." I exclaimed, running my hands through my hair.

"You could hang with us at our hotel room?" Matt said excitedly. But Erin's mom was already coming.

"Matt Erin's-"

"My moms stuck in traffic so we're going to be stuck here for a while Nic-" Erin interrupted, but stopped once she realized who I was talking to. She looked like she was going to see a Ghost.

"The room will get crowded but that's okay," Carter spoke and laughed. Matthew gestured us to follow. Reina sped up towards me.

"Nicole what the hell are you doing? How did you even.." Reina whispered in my ear.

"He came up to me and offered" I smirked. I could see Matthew staring at her from the corner of his eyes. I lightly punched Reina, and he blushed a little.

"Guess who likes you," I winked at Reina, trying to keep my laughter in.

"Oh my God shut up Nicole," Reina blushed.

"Okay here's the room," there was a lot of noise coming from inside.

"Guys I invited a few guests," Matthew and Carter entered along with the rest of us, Shawn walked into the room from the bathroom. He had his shirt off, is hair wet from just taking a shower, only wearing boxers. I felt me face heat up as the boys laughed. Shawn just stood there, blushing with wide eyes, he didn't know what to do.

"GET CHANGED YOU NUDEST!" Taylor yelled at Shawn and he ran into the bathroom again. This was going to be one long night full of laughs and awkward moments...