Solve For C!

"Star," the figure shrouded in the starry abyss demands, "solve for C! Before it's to late!"

Star refuses. She's had enough. She can't take it anymore.

"No!" She exclaims, "I'm done! I'm sick of all this! Look at all these other Stars! Even the two Monster Stars look happier than me! I'm the only one who puts in this 'perfect princess' facade! I can't do this anymore! I won't do this anymore! I don't care what happens next, as long as it means I don't have to live this lie in front I people like you!"

"Star," the enity pleads, "please! Solve for C like the others before you or-"

Reality collapses in on itself. Space-time... is broken.

Star wakes up, gripping her wand. She looks around, and sees another Star Butterfly with pale eyes on the other side of the field. The other Star brushes her hand across the grass, and a look of panic stretches across her face.

"Toffee!" She screams, "what'd you do!?!"

"Hello," the initial Star greets, "my name's Star. Who are you?"

"My name's Star," the other Star replies, "can you tell me where I am? I'm kinda... blind."

"I have no idea," the first Star replies, "what were you doing yelling about Toffee?"

"Well," Blind Star explains, "I was rescuing Marco and he told me to break my wand, and I did. However, just as I finished the spell, I heard this horrible screaming. It sounded like myself saying so many different things at once. One of them was about a facade, another about Toffee being her father, and I think one of them wanted to kill Moon."

"Facade?" The first Star asks, "what kind of facade?"

"Said she and Marco should play it fake together," Blind Star elaborates, "something about her pretending to be the perfect princess."

"Oh," the initial Star replies, "that would be me. So, if you're Star, and I'm Star, and there's others, what do we do?"

"First," Blind Star replies, "we need to figure out what to call each other, to prevent confusion. I'm blind, so I guess you can call me Blind Star. You?"

"I guess Facade Star is fine," Facade Star replies, "nice you meet you."

"So," Blind asks, "what exactly is going on?"

"I have no idea," Facade lies, "let's just try to find the others. Maybe one of them has an answer."

"Fine. Let's go."

The duo begin walking through the feild, looking for the other Stars. Facade thinks, not fully realizing what they've done. They're starting to realize, but it hasn't fully clicked for her that she just broke the multiverse...

Meanwhile, Star, the original Star, wakes up on, or at least, in the High s chook floating in a black abyss. She looks around, and immediately becomes confused. Shouldn't she be on Mewni? Didn't she just leave? What is she doing at the high school that's, for some reason, destroyed?

She wanders the decaying halls, which seem to break off in bits, spiraling into the nothingness outside as if the school is decaying bit by bit. She hears footsteps echo from around the corner, and stops. A green glow can be seen as the footsteps near the turn.

From the corner emerges a monster version of Star. The monster version glows green from the hearts of her cheeks. Her eyes emit the unnatural green light, same as her wand. It's clear she's been consumed by darkness. Star tries to speak, but before she can even say a word, the Monster Star flips out.

"No!" She exclaims, "what did you do Moon!?!"

"Moon?" Star asks, "who are you? What do you want with mom?"

"Oh," the Monster Star chuckles, "you're a Mewmen, right? The kind that butchered my race. Let me tell you a story Mewmen. Thirteen years ago, Star Butterfly was killed by Toffee. Moon tried to wipe out monsters for vengeance, but I survived. Moon killed my parents when I was four, but I mother stole her wand. After that, Toffee raised me until I was fourteen and sent me to hide on Earth. There I met Marco. I made many friends on Earth, and learned of some of Moon's other deeds. Moon extorted resources from Tom's kingdom, tried to get Ponyhead send to Henious's school or destory her entire kingdom, so she hasn't been home in ten years, and she tried to kill my close friend Baby. So, I tried to kill Moon. I attacked Mewni twice. First time, I stole the spell book, but went blind for weeks. Second time, I took Mewni, but Moon escaped. I learn Toffee cursed me, and that I'm actually Star, so I'm dealing with that, and then I'm here. What did you do!?!"

"I didn't do anything," Star replies, "also, what kind of life have you been through? That sounds awful."

"Not as bad as Marco dating Jackie, I mean, you wanna know what hit the hardest, there you go."

"I know that feeling."

"You do?" Monster Star asks, calming down, "what's your life like?"

"I told Marco how I felt," Star explains, "but then had to leave for Mewni."

"You think that's bad?" Monster Star laughs, "first thing I saw when I got my eyes back, was Jackie kissing Marco. Look, I don't know who you are or what's going on, but what I do know is any Mewmen not under my rule kills monsters, and you..."

Monster Star's green glow brightens, "are one of them. You seem the type to fight monsters. So, I, Comet Dragonfly, queen of Mewni, must strike you down!"

Comet attacks Star with a swarm of bats from her wand...