E P I S O D E 13-I'm Sorry-

You were woken up when you heard the doorbell rings, You slowly rise up and your back hurts so bad due to how heavy your stomach is, The bell rangs again,"Wait for a second." You exclaims as you slowly made your way to the door, You twist it open and behind the door, reveals an unknown man

"Who are you?" You ask, The guy looks at you from head to toe, He suddenly walks in and pushes the door shut, You gasp and backs alittle,"What are you doing? Who are you?" You ask,"Hmmm, Who am I? I guess you can say someone order me to come here

"Who are you?" You ask, The guy looks at you from head to toe, He suddenly walks in and pushes the door shut, You gasp and backs alittle,"What are you doing? Who are you?" You ask,"Hmmm, Who am I? I guess you can say someone order me to come here..." That guy said,"I bet you got the wrong house here, My husband is not yet home." You said, That guy chuckles,"Mrs. Park Yeon Ah..." He paused, You gasp as your eyes widens,"How did you know my name?" You ask, He chuckles,"I told you already that someone wants me to come here, You're beautiful in person BTW, How about we have some little fun?" He ask again as he winks and smirks, You shook your head,"Please leave, I don't even know who you are, I guess you get the wrong house." You said, He shook his head,"I say your name just now right? This is the right house." He said and suddenly out of the blue he pinned you on the wall,"What on earth are you doing?!" You said, You try to push him away and suddenly you heard the door knob twist,"Ji--" You gasp when that guy just kiss you on your lips, The door opens revealing Jimin and his eyes widens, You push that guy with full force,"Y-Yeon Ah... What did you..." Jimin was lost for words,"Jimin, He attack me first." You said as you point at the unknown guy,"Woah woah come on babe, We were together for 1 year already, Don't you remember?" That guy said, Your jaw drops, Jimin's face darkens as the aura around him just burns in flames,"You cheated on me? For this son of a bitch?" Jimin groans, You shook your head,"No, Jimin, I didn't cheat on you." You said, Jimin grab that guy's collar as he punches him,"Jimin! Don't!" You yelled,"Why are you trying to stop me?! Is it really true that you two time me with this FUCKER?!" Jimin yelled back causing you to choke your words,"ARGH! FUCK!" Jimin pull that guy back up and was about to punch him but you're quick enough to grab Jimin's arms and stop him,"Let me go Yeon Ah." Jimin said, You shook your head,"I don't want you to use your fist to hurt someone Jimin! Lets just settle this calmly!" Yeon Ah said,"NO! LET ME GO!" Jimin wiggle off his arms as he push you and you stumble, Everything just went slow motion as Jimin grab that guy's collar again and you fall and your back hits the stairs's steps including your head, You gasp as you can feel your stomach hurting, Jimin turn to look at you with a pale expression, Your hand trembles to reach your thigh and when you look at your hand, Red fluid is covering it, Your jaw drops and you breathe heavily as you slowly blacks out, Jimin let go of the guy and rushed towards you as he pulls you into his arms,"Yeon Ah-yah! Ya! Wake up!" Jimin called you, The random guy who had a fight with Jimin just now had fled off, Jimin shook your fragile body as tears just can't stop running down his cheeks,"Yeon Ah-yah! Jaebal, Just hang in there!" Jimin sobs as he picks you up bridal style and brought you to the car.

At the hospital, You had been brought into the ER, Jimin is waiting outside, His hand covered with your blood, He sobs,"What the fuck did I just do?!" He cries, He's scared that he might lose you, because of his temper and misunderstanding, You're hurt badly, He failed everything as a husband, He really is labelled as a bad husband now. Its been 3 hours, The doctor finally went out from the ER, Jimin rush towards the doctor,"H-how is my wife doing doctor?" Jimin ask, The doctor have a raw expression on, He can't even tell Jimin what had happened,"First of all, Mrs. Park's condition is now stable, But She will be unconcious for the time being due to the force hit right at the back of her head, Secondly..." The doctor paused, Jimin frowns as his curiousity builds up even more,"Doctor?" Jimin called, The doctor took a deep breath,"Mr. Park, What I will said after this, Please bear with it cause its not the end yet... Mrs. Park... got a miscarriage... We can't save the baby, Its too late." The doctor said, Tears stream down Jimin's cheeks he fell on his knees and started to cry even more on the ground,"I am sorry! I am so so sorry Yeon Ah-yah...." He cries as his heart aches so bad, He cause his own wife in danger and now his own child is killed by his own ill jealousy.