CHAPTER 6

"Hey!You sorry excuse of a man! Get out from here! Or else I am gonna kick you where the sun doesn't shine,"I whisper yelled trying not to cause a scene, my whispers echoing in the walls.

The man still stood smirking and ran his eyes over me checking e out.My mouth gaped open at his audacity .That good-looking piece of shit!

Well! Where did that come from? Seri, do you think this shit man is handsome? Definitely.
Well OK, he is just a teeny tiny bit good looking.And besides he looks eerily familiar.
"Listen,Mr. Ass!this is a ladies restroom.Please get out if you don't want me to cause a scene and tear your reputation. "

"So you think my ass is so good looking that I display the definition of ass and hereby can be called Mr.Ass,"the man said still smirking.Does this man have a death wish? He is seriously pissing me off.

"Hey! You self obsessed prick,I haven't even seen your ass yet.So stop being too imaginative and please leave this restroom at this instant." He seemed somehow struck by my words. That Dumbo maybe doesn't know that one has to turn around for others to see his ass. Instead he kept coming closer towards me.He was too close now.I can slap him easily.
"Feisty girl, I see," he said checking me out again, "nice body too."
I blushed realizing I was only in towels. Wait,why am I still letting this shit stay here?
"Go away. I'm gonna scream now. "
"Girl! This is a gender neutral restroom."

My jaw was on the ground literally.How I ignored that detail? Oh, shoot!

"I like my girls feisty.Wanna have a little bit fun before cryosleeping?"
This man was crossing the limits. But it was true that I have never had any experience with boys.He seemed like an experienced guy.Should I take advantage of the situation?

I have never been in such sinful thoughts or situation.What if I never wake up again?Then I will be a virgin forever.I stared at the man whose name I didn't even know.A very handsome man albeit.