the hospital

Bens pov

I was with my dad and he was on the bench when we got there. We went inside my dad holding my hand and I could tell that my dad was worried about me and I was worried also. So when we got to the room the got me hooked up to the monter, hey said that they might have to intibate if my breathing gets worse than what it is. "Dad" "Ben, do you feel okay" "no" "how" "my head just has this pumping sanction and it hurts" "do you want me to get the docter" "what did you think" "Okay chill" so my dad got the docter and they came in 5 minutes after dad left. "Are you in any pain in your lower back" "why" "because if that happens we need to do a spinal tap" "what is a spinal tap" "it's when we enter a needle into the lower back and if you have any fluid around the lower back we can get it out" "so how am I suppose to lay down" "you dont" " then what do position Am I suppose to be in" "well we call it a beetle postion but it when you have your back toward the end of the bed and it's toward our surgeon and your knees are flexed toward your abdomen and your head bent so the chin is resting on the chest" "what is the worst part of the spinal tap" "it's when we push the numbing medication in and that is when it hurts the most"