the spinal tap

Beast pov

When they got him to the position he is supposed to be in and when he got there he was holding my hand then they started. When ever they started the process they injected 5 needles at the same time then when they pressed the medicine into the lower back he squeezed my hand tight and he was crying I had to comfort him then they stoped for 2 minuets then they injected 10 this time and he told me that he couldn't deal with this anymore and I told him that everything is going to be okay. After a while they have him a little bit of water then they injected 20 this time and they said that they will insert 200 for the next round then they would be done. So they got this round done then they gave it 10 minutes then they injected the 200 needles and that was it. "Are you alright" "no" "just hang on there they are getting something for your back to smooth it" "I love you" "i love you to" "dad it hurts" "I know the docter should be here soon " then the docter came in and placed this ice pack on his back and asked me to help him get him laying straight and he said that he might have to be like this for a good 2 hours for the swelling to go down. So they got a back brace for him so he doesn't move his back or anything down.