Chapter Three

Y/N's POV

After sitting at the table in silence for a while, I finally manage to say,"So?" My dad sighs and says,"Your mother and I were always fighting when she was pregnant with you. When she had you, she said we needed to get a divorce. She didn't want you to grow up with fighting parents. We decided that you would live with her. She didn't want you to know because she didn't want you to get hurt." I stand up quickly and yell,"Well, then why was I hurt? I was hurt because of you! Because you left! I always thought it was because of me. I never, even once thought it could be mum."

He sighs and says,"It wasn't your fault. What else would you like to know?" I sit back down and ask,"Do you have any other children?" He nods his head, and as he does the front door swings open. I know because it slammed against the wall. I turn and see a guy with brown hair and green eyes. He closes the door and looks at me for a few moments.

Then, he looks at dad and then at Alex, then back at me. He says,"Umm, I need to talk to Alex and Jeffrey, sorry." I nod and say,"Okay, I'll just stay here and wait." My dad nods and they all go upstairs. After a while of waiting, they all come back downstairs and sit down. The guy sat next to me, while Alex and my dad sat across from me.

My dad clears his throat and says,"To answer your previous question, yes. Yes, I have children." I force a smile and ask,"Can I meet them?" He nods and says,"You already did, and it's just one." I furrow my eyebrows and then he says,"Alex is my child." My eyes widen in surprise and I ask,"Alex is my brother?" Alex says,"Technically, step-brother, but yeah." I roll my eyes and my dad nods.

I look over to the guy next to me and ask,"What's your name?" He looks at me and answers,"I'm Sub." I nod and ask,"How do you know my father?" He smiles at me and answers,"From Alex." I nod and look at them. My dad asks,"So where are you staying? Do you live here?" I shake my head no and answer,"I'm sleeping at a hotel tonight, and no, I don't live here, I was hoping to live with you, but I'm not sure."

My dad smiles and says,"Of course you can live here! You're my daughter." I nod and say,"I still need to get my clothes and rented car, which is like two miles away, so I'll go now." He nods and Alex says,"I can drive you, so you don't have to walk, and you can give the car back to the rental place tomorrow."

I nod and Alex and I stand up. As we exit the room, my dad yells,"I'll order some pizza! Cheese or pepperoni?" I shrug and say,"Cheese, I guess." Alex and I get outside and he closes the door behind him. He walks over to the car and unlocks it. He gets in the driver's while I get in the passenger's seat.

He looks at me and asks,"Where to?" I think and say,"I think it's called the starset hotel or something." He nods and starts the car.

When I finish packing, my dad yells for me. I run downstairs and see Alex and Sub eating pizza. I sit at the table with them and my dad soon joins us. He sits next to me, Alex across from me, and Sub next to Alex. The whole time, it's quiet. After I finish with my pizza, I think it was my third or fourth, I walk upstairs to start getting ready to sleep.