Chapter Thirteen

Y/N's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widen in surprise and I nod slowly. He smiles and makes his way over to me. I sit up and he sits next to me. He sits so we're facing each other and I say,"Yeah." We smile and stare at each other until we hear clapping. I turn and see the guys standing at the doorway. Alex and I laugh as they keep clapping.

When they finish clapping, Sub says,"I knew it." I shake my head and say,"Shut up Sub." He places his hand on top of his heart and says,"You hurt me right here." I smile and he smiles back. Alex stands up and sticks his hand out for me to take. I place my hand in his and he pulls me up.

We continue holding hands as we walk downstairs to the living room. I don't see the others anymore, but I don't really care at this point. We sit on the couch and we eventually let go of each other's hands. He turns on the tv and turns it to Shrek 2. I laugh and he looks at me.

Before I can ask why he looked at me, he plants another kiss on my lips but then turns back to the tv. I shake my head and place my hands in my lap. As the movie starts, Alex puts his hands on top of mine. I blush at the contact and try to focus on the movie.

When the movie ends, I get up, breaking our contact. I walk over to the kitchen and pour myself some water. I gulp it down and I hear footsteps behind me. I turn to see Alex and he says,"You're cute, you know that?" I shake my head and he laughs.

We cuddle on the couch and next thing I know, we kiss. The kiss lasts for a while until I hear Denis yell,"Don't make out on my couch!" We pull away and I laugh. I nod and say,"Alright." Denis smiles and Alex nods.