Months later

I may be overreacting, but this is what boys do to you. Make you delirious and completely in love with them. They use their charm and good looks and great personality to draw you in. It's crazy, but it makes you feel good.

It all started with a TBH on Facebook (I know right) and I had mentioned to him that we didn't talk much when we were around one another. He replied, "I'll try to talk more, LOL."  Such a small thing to go crazy over, but I liked it and I liked him. We started to talk on facebook and from there, I considered us friends. The more we hung out, the more I was attracted to him, and it didn't make it any better that his aunt and my mom were always giving me false hope (not on purpose) I could tell that he noticed that they talked about us, but he never acknowledged it, but I did...all the time. It made me feel awkward and that I would never have a chance with him at all. Even though he is two years older than me, but who cares? Age is just a number when it comes to true love...right?

Now, we barely talk and it kills me because I love talking to him, he can actually carry a conversation......when he's not boasting about previous relationships and his fun adventures, even if I do hint at them. I'm going to go in depth about what really crosses my mind when I think about him and the things he tells me, it may sound like your average teenage boy, but to me, it's so much more than that.

Stay Posted

-S