Chapter One-Welcome To Camp

BOYS' POV (Wednesday )
"Alright guys, welcome to The Cat's Meow Dance Academy! My name is Plagg. I'll be your head counselor all Summer. Don't forget the welcome dance - off; sign up sheets are on every cabin door. The venue this year is the girls' camp across the lake.
............................... . GIRLS' POV
"Hey girls! Welcome to Lady Luck's Institute Of Dance! My name is Tikki. I'll be your head counselor this Summer.
.................................. MARINETTE'S POV
" Alya this is gonna be so much fun especially since the boys think all we do is ballet. They'll never know what hit them" I said. " I can't wait to see the looks on their faces"said Alya. We just decided to check the cabin roster.
Cabin 5: Alya Cesaire, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Alix Kubdel and Mylene Haprele.
................................... ADRIEN'S POV
"Hey Adrien, we're definitely gonna beat those girls and their prissy dance moves with our sick break dancing. Right bro?" asked Nino. "Definitely we've got this in the bag for sure. Let's go see who we're bunking with" I replied.
Cabin 9:Le Chien Kim, Adrien Agreste, Nino Lahfiffe and Max Kampe.
.................................... TIME SKIP (Thursday)
"Hello and welcome to the annual Dance-Off,"said Tikki. "you all know the rules, but for those who don't here they are; girls against boys and then our judges decide who the winner is. Winning camp gets our trophy and ultimate bragging rights! Let the dance-off begin!" said Plagg.

The dance floor was set up so that the girls were on the left and the boys on the right. The girls began a performance of The Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy, doing pirouettes and chaines when suddenly the stage became dark and when the light came on again the girls were gone.

The boys were baffled until a girl front flipped unto the stage. She had short, bright pink hair, a black cap, a black sports bra and matching shorts both lined with pink. She also had pink fingerless gloves and a pair of white Adidas. A few minutes later another girl somersaulted on stage. Her hair went from black to brown to orange in an ombred ponytail. She had on a purple tank top with a wifi symbol and black shorts with a pair of Nikes. They were both dancing until suddenly a girl backflipped over the both of them. She was a bluenette with hair that stopped just above her shoulders. She had on a ladybug print sports bra, red shorts, red fingerless gloves and a pair of red Jordans. The boys were totally shocked. Then all the other girls came on stage; little did they know the best was yet to come.