Chapter Two - Light Up The Night

ADRIEN'S POV - Welcome Dance Off                                             

  All the girls were on stage dancing their hearts out when suddenly the lights dimmed and the girls' clothes started glowing especially the 3 girls at the front.

It was amazing

It was amazing... No Miraculous in my opinion. I thought the only did ballet but this was more than I expected. All these different types of dancing in one performance blew me away. Nino's mouth was wide open he couldn't believe it either. I just smirked and signalled the boys to start dancing when it was our turn.

I knew we could never beat the girls but I gave it my all

(A/N girls are the Pirates boys are the Samarai. Skip to 2:40 that's when the dancing starts)

"And the winner is Lady Luck's Dance Insitute!!!" the head judge announced. The girls didn't even scream. It was like they expected it. The girl who reminded me of a ladybug walked up and took the trophy with a sug smirk on her face. I wonder if i would see her at our campfire tomorrow night. We were hosting it this year. I caught Nino staring at the girl in purple with ombre hair. "Someone has a cru-ush" I teased. He blushed but replied, "Don't think I didn't see you staring at the girl in the red. "

............................ MARINETTE'S POV
I knew that we'd win. When they called our camp I high-fived Alya and went to collect the trophy. I sent a smug grin in the boys' direction when a certain boy dressed in a cat suit caught my eye. I realized that he was none other than Adrien Agreste. I didn't even know he was going to the camp across the lake. I couldn't wait to see him at tomorrow night's campfire. I saw Alya glancing at the boy beside Adrien. He was dressed in mostly light blue with a little red and orange here and there. "Somebody's in looove" I teased in a sing-song voice. She turned scarlet but quipped, "Don't think I didn't see you staring at Agreste." Nothing could bring her down tonight.