Chapter 1

They were walking for what seemed like forever when finally Sasuke said"There is a Inn and some ramen up ahead if you want to eat or rest." "Finally!" Naruto replied excitedly. When they reached the front of the Inn and Sasuke asked the woman behind the desk for a room,Naruto was unknowingly day dreaming about Sasuke. "Naruto!" Sasuke called "Naruto!" He called again this time snapping in front of his face. "Wha uh what?" Naruto asked "We got to go to our room idiot,what were you thinking about?" He asked. "Nothing..." Naruto said, his face turning a bright red "Whatever" Sasuke replied with a smirk on his face "Let's go idiot." They walked into their room,there were two couches [ neither of them could fit on laying down ] and one bed. "Oh well,guess we're gonna have to share the bed huh Sasuke?" Naruto said,his face more red than before "I guess so...." Sasuke replied blushing uncontrollably. The next morning Sasuke woke up laying close to Naruto. He moves forward a little his face turning red,and Naruto goes forward at the same time Sasuke does,they share an accidental kiss. "What...what just happened?" Naruto asks opening his eyes "YOU KISSED ME! YOU IDIOT!" Sasuke replied blushing "HEY WHY ARE YOU GETTING MAD AT ME?!?! YOU KISSED ME BACK!" Naruto said,also blushing. They stared at each other,both their faces red as a tomato,"I think it's time I told you this,Naruto." "What do you want to tell me Sasuke?" Naruto asked "I love you..." Sasuke said quietly "Sorry what?" Naruto asked smirking "Come on don't  make me say it again." "But I didn't hear you, Sasuke." "Yes you did Naruto!" "I'll say it if you don't!" "Say it! I dare you Naruto!" "...I love you too..."Naruto said leaning in for another kiss, Sasuke did the same. They were interrupted because the door to their room suddenly burst open. To their surprise it was Sakura, "I have been looking for you guys everywh- wait... what were you two doing?" She asked in confusion. "NOTHING!" Naruto and Sasuke replied blushing uncontrollably "No,were you two...no, Sasuke you wouldn't....were you going to kiss him?!" Sakura said with a disappointed look in her eye,"Ya,actually Sakura, I was...we love each other..." Sasuke said looking into Naruto's eyes, both of their faces turning red "BUT I LOVED YOU! I TOLD YOU EVERY DAY AND YOU CHOSE HIM! What the hell,Sasuke...."

~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke's POV
'I can't believe I kissed Naruto Uzumaki......wait.....' I turn around to see Naruto with no shirt on and start blushing immediately, he sees me and smiles with a faint blush on his face too. "Why are still here Sakura?" I asked
"Do you want me to leave Sasuke?" She asked "Hell yes I want you to leave!" I yelled "Oh...ok then....I'll leave you alone then..." She looked disappointed I kinda felt bad for her, while I was talking to Sakura, Naruto was walking towards me. He sat down next to me, I felt my cheeks go red but they just got worse when he pulled my shirt and kissed my lips, right. In. Front. Of. Sakura. She looked pissed when I opened my eyes, she walked right up to Naruto and punched him. I stood up, slapped her and told her again to get the hell out of the room.