Chapter 9

Italics are thoughts
Naruto's POV
I don't want to leave him...I love him...I'm not gonna do this..."No."
"No what honey?" My mom asked "No! I'm not leaving him!" I turned to Sasuke "I love him..." He was blushing no matter how hard he tried to hide it I turned back to my parents "He didn't do anything!" My parents looked shocked at this and my dad finally spoke up "Son...his clan is the reason for your sisters death.." "Ya his CLAN not him! Forget it...Sasuke let's go" I led him towards the arch so we could get married "I do" Sasuke said happier then I've ever seen him I took one last glance at my parents "I do" I said happily Looking at Sasuke.
Sasuke's POV
"You may kiss the Groom." The Priest said as he closed the Bible as Naruto's lips landed on mine all I could think was that this amazing fox is mine as we pulled away Naruto looked up to see his parents had left and walked me over to the cake "Ready?" He asked as grabbed a handful of cake "Ready" I said grabbing cake too,we laughed as the cake hit our faces and I couldn't help but stare at his lips wanting them all over again I pulled him close and kissed him with so much passion and then pulled away "Thank you Naruto, I love this...I love you" "I love you too Sasuke. C'mon let's go home and clean ourselves up"
Authors note
This is the last chapter and I'm making a new book that gives a better beginning