Hunger Pains

Today Luke had decided to take you to dinner with the boys. Everyone was engrossed in their own conversations. you and Michael were talking about what color he should dye his hair next.

"Personally I think you should dye it back to dark brown or black considering how much your fans love it."

You say as you feel Luke's hand on your thigh. You didn't care much considering he did it all the time.

"I don't know, I was thinking of dyeing it red this time." Michael replies. "Well I'm pret-" You got interrupted by Luke moving his hand higher and squeezing your bare thigh. You slap his hand away as he smirked over at you causing you to glare at him.

"As I was saying. I'm pretty sure it would look good any color." You finish and look back over at Luke as he puts his hand higher up your skirts rubbing small circles on your thigh, close to your heat.

"Luke please don't now." You whispered, begging him not to.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have worn that skirt that you know I love." He growls is a whisper, lust clear in his eyes. You gasp as he rubs you through your underwear.

"Already wet and just form me."He whispers in your ear.

"Luke please don't do this now, don't do this here. Please." You managed to breathe out as he pushed lightly on your clit, chuckling as you cover up a moan with a cough.

"Y/n are you okay? Maybe you should have some water." Luke smiled at you, handing you your water.

"No I'm fine. I just had a tickle in my throat." You try to decline.

"Y/n, drink the water. I don't want my baby having something stuck in her throat." He says sweetly, covering up the evil look in his eyes.

You take the glass and put it to your lips, tilting it till the cool liquid hit your tongue. You start to swallow the water as Luke pushes your underwear to the side, sticking a finger inside you and starts to pump them in and out of you slowly. You choke on the water, half of it going down your throat, half going back in the cup. You violently cough, shivering from the pleasure.

"Y/n are you alright?" Calum asks. "Yeah just went down the wrong pipe." You say hoarsely, part of it being the water and the other part from Luke's fingers going going in and out of you at a faster pace.

You look over to him with a pleading look in your eyes, that just made him shake his head, taking his lip ring in-between his teeth. He pressed on your clit, making you bite your cheek to suppress a moan.

Luke leaned over and turned towards, wrapping his arm around you as if he was giving you a hug. This allowed him to pump his fingers in and out of you at a much faster pace.

"You like that don't you?" He whispered in your ear, curling his fingers, hitting your g-spot.

"F-fuck Luke stop it, this isn't fair." You quietly whisper, a small but breathy moan escaping your lips. Only audible to you and him.

"It wasn't fair that your wore that skirt." He whispered in your ear, curling his fingers once more and kissing your cheek as he pulled away. Making your eyes go wide and shove a fork full of spaghetti in your mouth so another, louder moan doesn't push past your lips.

Luke chuckled as he noticed your face turning red. How were none of the guys noticing this? You thought to yourself.

"So y/n, what do you wanna do this weekend?" Luke asked with a taunting smirk on his face daring you to speak as he pumped his fingers inside of you.

You just shrug.

"Do you like your like your spaghetti?" You just nod your head giving him a 'thumbs up'.

"How good does it taste?" He asks another question, knowing you can't answer with a yes or no head shake.

"Very good Luke." You simple say putting a little more seductive tone on his name. His eyes widen, this time he pushes his fingers in deeper, curling them up harder than he ever has, making your legs shake and your toes curl. You feel a familiar heat bubble in your stomach. Knowing if he does that again, you will orgasm.

"Sooo Luke, what do you plan on us doing this weekend?" You breathe out making sure to look him straight in the eyes.

"Oh um we could maybe go to the movies." He said calmly as he pushed deeper than before, and curling his fingers up harder. This pushed you over the edge, making you cum right then and there. You shivered and harshly bit your tongue, drawing blood, as he pulled his fingers out of you.

"Are you cold? Do you want my jacket babe?" He asks smirking at you. To afraid to speak you just nod. As you take it you glare at him "Asshole" you mouth to him. He just gave you a goofy smile.

He leaned over to you and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"You know you have a job to do later." He whispered as he kissed the top of your head. You look down at his jeans and notice the bulge.

Smirking up at him, with an innocent look in your eyes.

"And what do I get if I take care of this 'problem'?" You say, batting your eyes at him.

"I'll show you when we get home." He whispers as he kisses your lips. "I love you y/n, I really do." He says, making you blush.

"I know Lukey. I love you too. Now let's get home and take care of your problem." You say, winking at him, making his eyes go wide and smile, his dimples showing.

"Hey guys it's getting late so we are gonna head home. Here's my part of the bill." He said as he handed Ashton a twenty dollar bill.

Taking your hand in his he walks out, leaning down so he's level with your ear.

"I don't think I'm gonna make it home." He whispers making your eyes go wide.

"Well who says we have to home for me to take care of you?" You ask as you both get in the car. He starts the car and looks over at you. "Well let's get it done then." He says as he speeds away. You just laugh at him and the excited look in his eyes.

"I'm ready when you are." You say knowing you are in for one hell of a night.

This is gonna be fun. You think to yourself, smirking.

"What are you smirking at?" Luke asks.

"Nothing, nothing." You say making sure not to make eye contact. "Just planning ahead."