My Bad Boy (Austin Mahone Fanfic)

So guys I'm Bre and this is my first fanfic so bare with me cause I'm not that good ok enjoy!!!

----------------------

Chapter 1

Cara's P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP ugh thats my annoying alarm and I do not want to get up because its my first day at a new school and I'm so nervous. Anyway so I got up and picked out my outfit all I new is I had to dress to impress today. Once I had my clothes picked out I got in the shower.

"You wanna play you wanna stay you wanna have it all you started messin with my head untill I hit a wall I guess I should of known I guess I should of known that you would walk you would walk out the door hey..." I sang while in the shower. when I was done I had 45 minutes to get dressed and do my hair. When I was done drying of I put on red high-wasted shorts, a white crop top with the words "stay sexy" in red cursive ,a red beanie , and lastly my red vans. When I was done getting dressed I curled my hair. Finally I looked I the mirror when I was done.

"Perfect!" I whispered to myself then walked upstairs.

My mom was in the kitchen making pancakes ,eggs ,and sasauge YUMMM LOL.

"Morning mom"

"Oh morning honey you ready for school?"

"Yeah I guess just alittle nervous- that's all"

"It'll be ok hun, but you better go you only have 10 minutes till school starts"

"Oh yeah," I say finishing my breakfest, "bye mom love you" 

"Love you too honey bye"

As I walk out to my red mustang I shut the door and started in up.

-------------

As I got out of the car everyones eyes were on me. Nothing could explain how nervous I was at this very moment. When I reached the doors I went straight to the office eyes still on me. When I got to the office there was a middle-aged woman sitting there. She asked my name then handed me my schedule. Locker 219. Found it, when I reached my locker I started to put my combo in when I could feel someones eyes on me. When I looked over there was a cute boy looking at me he had black denium skinny jeans, a white v-neck, a black leather jacket, black and red nikes and a black beanie. Let's be honest he was hot, OMG he's walking over to me be cool beeee cooool.

"Hey shawty what's your name" he asked winking.

"Ummm....C-Cara...."

"Oh I see someone's nervous its all good baby that's how it is with a lot of girls" he said getting very close to me

"Ummm......uhhh....pshhhh what I'm so not nervous"

"Okay whatever makes you sleep better at night shawty, hehehe"

"Whatever I never did get your name"

"Oh fiesty I like it and I'm Austin, Austin Mahone here's my number call me, bye" and with that he was gone all I could think about was. WHAT.JUST.HAPPENED.

--------------------------------

A/N-So guys did you like the first chapter......ok well let's hope that's a yes. Okay well bye vote and tell me what you thought.

Bye lovely's.