Chapter 4

A/N-HeyguyssorryitsbeenawhileI'vebeenreallybusybutI'mback, alsoIwillstartaddingsongsforthechapterssobesuretogocheckthemoutonYouTube. Okhereischapter 4.(:

--------------------------

song for this chapter:

Fall- Justin Bieber

---------------------------------------

 "Austin what are you doing here? How did you get my address?!"

"One I'm here to see you and two i have my ways"

"I told you i didn't want you to come over"

"Did you really think i would listen to you"

"Ugh no but still why are you even here?"

"Um i just told you to see you"

"But i like kinda really don't want to see you"

"Yup just keep telling yourself that babe now lets see a movie"

"Ugh well i probably don't have a choice so sure why not let me go get changed"

"Can i come"

"Um no sit on the couch and ill be down"

After we 'talked' i ran upstairs to my room to change my mom is at work and wont be back for a few days. So when i got to my room i shut and locked the door cause ya know Austin is here and knowing him even though i told him no he would still try to come in. I went to my closet and stripped out of my pj's and changed into a pair of short ripped faded shorts, a red crop top with a bow. a black cardigan, and some bracelets. Then i straightened my hair and did my make-up'. For my make-up i put on a smokey eye with some mascara and concealer and powder. After i did my make-up i put on my black sparkly flats and went downstairs to see a shocked Austin.

"Ok ready...you ok you looked a little surprised"

"Oh um yea just thinking how beautiful you look"

Did he just call me beautiful no one has ever called me that just hot or pretty.

"Oh thanks well we better go if were going"

"OH yea right lets go"

                                                                        Austin's P.O.V.

Wow i just called her beautiful. I've never called a girl that but its true Cara is beautiful. I no, i no I'm the player, the bad boy I'm not supposed to fall for a girl but i am and  i think i like it. Cara isn't like any other girl I've 'played' with shes different in a good way. When she came down i was shocked and i know this is going to sound weird and only girls usually get butterfly's but i did. Cara just might change me for the better and i think I'm going to let her. To be honest ever since shes come into my life I've been happy.....different. Maybe Cara doesn't see the change in me yet but she will and she'll love it.

Once we left her house we went to my car. I opened the door for her and then got in myself.

"Thanks Austin"

"No problem"

Skipping car ride. In the mall.

                                                                             Cara's P.O.V.

(Austin) "So what movie do you want to see?"

"Um how about 'The Lego Movie'"

"Really that.....(laughing)"

"(laughing) Yea why do you have a problem with that movie"

"Nope not at all just making sure that's what you want to see"

"Well it is so lets go"

"Ok come on"

Now sitting in the movie theatre movies about to start.

"Thanks for bringing me Austin"

"No problem. Are you happy that i brought you and i made you no longer lonley"

"(Laughing) Yes very. Ew the movie's starting shhhhh"

After movie. In front of Cara's house.

                                                                         Austin's P.O.V.

"Bye Cara i had alot of fun tonight maybe we can do it again?"

"Yea of coarse id love to, and bye Austin"

"See yea"

Gives Cara a hug and kiss on the forehead

"Yup" (Cara)

                                                                             Cara's P.O.V.

"Yup"

Best Night Ever......!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Austin isn't as bad as i thought. He didn't try anything the whole night and it made me happy. I know we just meant but i think i might have feelings for him but i cant ill just end up getting hurt just like my last relationship and i wont let that happen. 

All i know is the only thing that will be on my mind tonight is Austin!!

--------------------------

So what do you guys think about chapter 4..... do you like it, hate it?Comment and tell me cause i want to know. By the way listen to the song at the top while you read this chapter cause i asked plz and i know i haven't updated my story in awhile but it was because my grandma has been in the hospital and its been hard so plz keep her in your prays!!!!!! Bye lovelies - Bre (download (3).jpg This is a picture of Cara c:)