My Bad Boy: Chapter 2

A/N- Hey lovelys its Bre I'm back lol. Did you like my first chapter...... yes, no okay anyway I'm going to try to update everyday and if I miss a day I'll write two chapters the next. Ok that's all enjoyyy!!!!!!

--------------------------

Chapter 2

Cara's P.O.V.

Finally school was over YES. It wasn't that bad acually I made some new friends. Now, I'm heading out to my car and right when I gotto my car guess who was leaning on the hood........The one and only Austin Mahone . UGHH now what.

"Why are you leaning on my car Austin!?"

"Oh sorry shawty nice ride and I was waitng for you."

"If you don't mind me asking........ummm.......why?"

"Because i had to tell you something"

"Um ok and uhh what is that"

"Well since its Friday I was going to through a party see I through one every Friday and I wanted you to come so go home and get all sexy ok here's my address come whenever" He said then winked and walked away.

Well I guess I'm going to a party tonight!!!!!!

--------------------------

Right now I'm in my room getting ready. I decided to wear a tight short black strapless dress and my hot pink pumps. Also, I recurled my hair since I already curled it earlier. My make-up cosisted of a black smokey-eye ,black eyeliner , mascara, fodation and hot pink lipstick to match my pumps. after I was down getting ready I put my hot pink hoop earings in, grapped my handbag and phone, and lastly my car keys and I was off.

If your wondering my mom left yesterday out of tiwn for her job and won't be back for two weeks its ok though I'm use to it by now.

I got there about 10 minutes later and as soon as I got there I heard the loud music blasting through the house, probably being heard a block away. I was kinda excited I love partying. When I lived in Pittsburgh I always went to the parties the 'populars' would have every Friday. When I got to the front door I just kinda walked in becjause it isn't like anybody would hear my knock. When I walked through the door the spell of sweat, smoke, and beer hit me and there were people dancing and making out everywhere, but like I said before I've been to parties I'm used to it. I walked straight to to kitchen and grabbed a beer while watching everyone in the living room dancing like cra-cra, when someone cought my eye. It was Austin he was already looking at me and smiling. By now he was making his way over to me.

"Hey"

"Hey Cara, you made it"

"Yup wouldn't miss it"

"So um do you want to dance?"

"Yea sure let's go" I said grabbing his hand leading him to the dance floor with my 6th drink in my hand. When we got to the dance floor my favorite song : strip by chris brown ft. kevin mccall. Fyi I was drunk by now and dancing crazy all over Austin and I could tell he was enjoying it. When the song was over he took use back into the kitchen..... I think. Yeah. When we got in the kitchen I sat on the counter Austin standing between my legs. Just laughing about nothing lol all of the sudden I felt his soft plump lips crash on to mine of coarse I kissed back I was drunk. Then I felt his tug graze over my bottom lip asking for entrance and I excepted because again I was drunk. If I wasn't I wouldn't of even kissed him I mean I just meant him. I mean yea he was hot but still. Soon after we were making out and we did that for about 15 minutes everything else was just a blur.

--------------------------

Hey guys its Bre. New chapter did you like it I hope so. I'll update a new chapter when I'm not busy with school or anything. vote and comment. Bye lovelys -Bre