I might even use your name.

You are Matt, Holly's friend, and it's because of you that she's been caught out...

~

He just confiscated my phone. And then he saw the messages. The messages that I sent to you, about him. And I'm starting to sweat, become aware of my breathing, feel my heart pound in my chest as I squeeze my hands behind my back and look down at my feet. I remain in a state of panic and excitement for what seems like an eternity before he speaks.

"See me after school tomorrow, Holly. I've got some work that you need to catch up on."

I look up, and almost gasp, as he hands me back my phone, screen locked. SPEAK WOMAN.

"Oh, of course. Shall I go to the same room as normal?" I say, after slightly too long a pause, slightly too quickly and slightly too loudly as I shove my phone into a pocket and try not to look at those dark, piercing eyes of his.

"Yes, and don't forget your books this time." he smiles, and walks behind me, about to head down the stairs. He hovers there for a second and leans down to my ear. "Slut." he whispers, and walks off without a glance back at me. I moan under my breath and practically run away, already late for next lesson; head spinning, stomach churning, pussy throbbing.

~

"Yeah, and then he bent down and called me a slut."

"Seriously? Well, looks like you'll just have to ask him about it tomorrow after school. Also, why were you alone on the top floor anyway? I thought there weren't any classrooms up there?"

"There aren't, which is why I go up there to sit in peace occasionally. It was break, but normally there are loads of people up there. It just so happened that I was sat on my own and he was on duty and saw my phone."

"Naughty naughty, phone out in school eh?"

"Shut up you. Hang on, someone's trying to call me, I'll be back in two ticks."

End call, pick up the other, breathe.

"Hello?"

"Hi Holly."

Oh gosh.

"Hi Sir."

"How are you?"

"Uhm, I'm quite surprised you remembered my number, to be honest with you."

"So you thought I was thick?"

Internal screaming occurs.

"I didn't say that. Why are you calling me, if I may ask, sir?"

"Call me Nik, I know you know it's my name. I just thought I'd give you the opportunity to bring that friend to our afterschool tomorrow."

Well, this wasn't what I was expecting. "Who, Matt?"

"The one you were fantasising about me to, he seemed rather interested, wouldn't you say?"

Oh goodness. "He was definitely interested, sir, I mean Nik."

"Come on slut, don't be making mistakes now. Tell him to meet us outside the bank in the village when school ends."

"Okay, I will do."

"Good girl."

The phonecall ends, and I find myself trying to save his number, only to find he's made it private. Oh goodness me. I'm going to get fucked. A lot.

"Matt?"

"Hiya, you alright?"

"I'm more than alright."