chapter 4

"YOU?!" we both scream at the same time. "Eo?? You already know each other???" One woman who I guess the little brat guy mom. "No!! HE IS THE RUDE GUY I TOLD TO YOU GUYS YESTERDAY!" I look at my parents. "What?! Me?! Rude?! Eh! Please~ Youre the one who didnt look at the front when walking!". He retort back. "Says who running like a mad man until bump into me?!" I glare at him. "What the fuck with all this noise?! Im try---wait....." I see jiyoung at the stairts whil rub his eyes furiously. "Top?? I must be dreaming..." He slap his face. "Gd?!! Youre not dreaming! Im top!" That guy shout. Ah..thats the guy who always went to club with my brother. "H..how..wh..what the fish?! Youre my sister fiance?!" He look so surprised or should I say more look like a shock monkey. My parents look at me and I look at them back with hope that they will cancel this plan. But..my hope just crash like piece of glass when I heard the word they said. "You two gonna get marry!!". Oh...my...fucking...potato... I look at Eun and Hye. They look shocked but soon they were laughing. What the?! Shouln't they support me to cancel this plan?! Instead they were laughing like crazy maniac there. Jiyoung shout and hug that Top guy tightly. "YOURE GONNA BE MY BROTHER IN LAW! CONGRATULATION!!". The Top guy was speechless. His face is very blur and I guess he is trying to process what happen just now. The two mom was squealing and started to plan the marry thingy which I dont fucking care about it. No no no... I must cancel this!. "Mom! No! I dont want to marry with this guy!" I said sternly while looking at my parents. "Okay..we ask seunghyun first..seunghyun..do you want to marry with my daughter??" My dad ask him. I look at him and nearly punch his face when saw he was smirking. Oh no..dont say... "Yes..i want". BOOM! CRASH! DUNG! My heart crushed. The Top dad smile. "Its settled then". I was so speechless. Hye hug me so tight until I cant breathe. "Congrats! Youre gonna be wife soon! Ohmygod! I cant believe this!". She wailed and let go of me. Eun come to me while smirking. "Congrats dude.....congrats..you will be mrs later..good luck". This two bitch....im gonna kill them. Top come near to me with his fucking ugly smirk. "Well...youre gonna be my wife soon..welcome to our family Mrs. Choi Jungmi". He is...digging his own grave..im gonna make his life like hell..youll see Mr. Choi Seunghyun. I smirk. "Well see..." I said. "Uuuuu~ I can feel the tension between this couple~" Jiyoung said. Later Soohyuk come with Donghae beside him. As their enter the house Hyuk and Hae look at us. "Errr....what...just happen???" Hyuk ask. "Nothing Hyuk..just our little sister gonna married with this Top..absolutely nothing" Jiyoung answered it. J can see that Hyuk and Hae jaw drop. "M..marry?? Oh wow...." Hae said. Hyuk seems like blur. "Youre getting marry?? With my own friends?? Oh..okay" he said. "Okay..we guess..we take our leave??" My soon-to-be-mother-in-law said. "Oh yes of course..we can meet at the usual cafe we met to discuss about this marry things okay???" My mom said excitedly. The other woman just nod her head and get out with her husband and his little rude brat son. "Mimi... I we...need to go back...byee!!" Hye hug me and pull his brother also with him. I look at Eun,asking with my eyes whether she want to go back or not. "Who else will send the two crazy duo home?? Of course its me" she roll her eyes. I laugh. "Ok ok..no need to get angry". She nod her head. "Ill go first or that duo will be bleeding the hell out of them" she said. "Ok~". Well yeah...if that sibling started fighting, its a must one blood drop. I watch Hye go to the fighting duo and calm them down. I guess they are fighting about who will sit at the back. Childish. After minutes, its Hae who sit at the back. I shook my head and close the door. I slumped my body on the sofa. The headache started to come. This is too much. How can I get marry to a stranger?!. Are my parents crazy?! Oh gosh...seriously. I can see jiyoung and my parents smile at me. "What?" I ask them with the tone of annoying. "Youre gonna get married~" my dad sing sang. "Oh please...dont remind me about the nightmare that I am having now while not sleeping" I roll my eyes. "Well...this nightmare will be end in two weeks" my mom said cheerly. Did...I hear it right??? Two weeks???!!!! "What the fucking fishball in my ramen?! Two weeks?!". Jiyoung smirk. "Oh yeah...two weeks...you will be Mrs. Jungmi...get ready my lovely little sister~". I clenched my jaw. "You bitch....". He just smile sweetly at me. Hyuk who sit quietly just now said. "Youre getting married...make sure you get a son  that handsome as me and clever as me not stupid like you". Oh fuck this bitch. I take the book that infront of me and throw at him. But he can get it. "Awww...how sweet are you~ you know I want that book" he smile. Oh god..kill me now. They just laugh at the joke Hyuk do. Yeah...funny...very funny. I roll my eyes. "So, Jung..what colour do you like??" my mom ask. I know..she started to plan my wedding dress. "White". She think about it for a while. "Okay~" she said. "Kids..I and dad gonna go for a while. Stay here and Im not pleased to see the house messy like someone throw a bomb because of your stupid fight. Okay???" she warn us. Trust me..our mom can be scary when shes angry. We just nod our head. "I...as the oldest brother will guide my sibling to a very good attitude" he said. "Good..anything want to buy???" my dad ask before they go. Ahh.. I love my dad~. "Yes. 3 cartons of strawberry milk, min ice cream chocolate, sweets and chocolate for 9 months. Thats all" I quickly say. Thats all for Hye. Hehe~ I can save my money~. "Wait....what...do you do with all that?? You eat all that??" My mom widened her eyes. "Its...for Hye...I promise to her..come on mom~ you know her...she wil nag to me until she get what her want". My mom sigh. "Why did you make promise to that little girl at the first place??? Anyway..I will buy it. Jiyoung?? Hyuk?? Want anything??" Mom look at the two. "Food" they both answer at the same time. "Me too!" I said. They both and get out. I make sure that the door lock. I sit beside Jiyoung. "That Top guy is your friend???" I ask. "Yeah...Hyuk friends too..didnt know that he is your fiance" he look at his phone while answering. "Dont worry~ he is a good guy. But..a bit crazy" hyuk turn to answer my question. "No...not a bit...a lot" Jiyoung laugh. Later, they were talking about that guy which I dont care. My mind was full with question. But one question that will always bugging my mind.. "Will I love him someday??"

CONTINUE~

THANKS FOR READING~∩__∩