chapter 1

Jugmi Pov

"Haellow?? Hye ah.." I call hyejin in the morning

"Hmmm..."

"Want to get out with eun??"

"Hmmm..."

"Bitch are you there??"

"Whaatt?!!! Im sleeping here!!!"

"I asked you whether you want to go out or not!!!"

"Yeah yeah...message me the place and time and i will be there"

She freaking end the call and she surely sleep back. I will call eunha...if they both not awake yet..i swear they will live in hell. I dialed eunha number and put the phone at my ear.

"HAELLOWWWWW!!! JUNG!!" she screamed. Quickly i put the speaker far away from my ear. Is this kid eat speaker?!. "HAELLOW?!! JUNG ARE YOU THERE?!! HAELLOW??!!!" she continue shouting.

"STOP SHOUTING YOU BRAT!!"

"Fine..what do you want early in the morning??"

"Wanna hang out??"

"Hurm..sure..where?? When??"

"XXXX Mall at 1.00pm"

"Did you tell hye yet??"

"That bitch still sleeping"

"Ahh..no wonder..nevermind.. We will wake her up with our way.." Im pretty sure she smirking like maniac right now.

"Yeah yeah..we meet at hye house at 12.00...then we wake that bitch up"

"Yeah..kayh bye" she hang up. I put the phone aside and take my towel, straight to bath. After bathing, I go downstairs and eat the breakfast that the maid cook. As i was eating i saw jiyoung come down and sit infront of me with his messy hair. "Club again dude??" I ask him. And yeah,even i know the answer i will always ask him. "Yeah..im with top yesterday and there was so many hot chic there..its to---". "Please...i dont want to hear it anymore...cant you see im eating here??" I cut him off before he tell me what happened in the club. I swear...you dont want to know about it. "Anyway~ where's that tree??" I continue to eat. "Tree?? What tree?? Who is tree??" He blankly asked me back. "Soohyuk stupid!". "Oh..i think he at Donghae house.." He answered and started to eat his breakfast. Probaly doing that thing again. I make a disgusting face and jiyoung look at me. "What??". He just shrugged and continue eating. Finished my food i get up,take my plate and put in the sink. I run up to my room and get ready since its already 11.00 am. Im just wearing casual clothe. I take my car keys,phone and quickly run downstairs. Theres many shoe but i just picked out converse. I wear it and get in the car and started driving to Hye house. I wonder whether she already wake up or not. In 30 minutes driving I already arrived at her house. Hurm...jiyoung was right. Hyuk is here. I can see his car. Without wasting time i get out from the car and get inside her house. "LEE HYEJIN WAKE UP!!!!!!" I screamed. I was walking until i saw hyuk and donghae on the floor wasted. I stomped on hyuk leg. "Eghh..stop it hae..i wanna sleep..." He groan whil mumbling something nonsense then fall asleep back. "Geez...youre wasted hyuk" i shiver and continue walking to hye room. No need to think twice. I know she is still asleep. I kick her bedroom door until its open. "Wow..not bad.." I was impressed with my kicking just now. Hye still sleeping soundly. Even i put a bomb beside her,she will not wake up. I started to kick her. "WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS!!!". She groaned and glared me. "What do you want mother fucker?!! Youre ruining my sweet dreams!!". I puffed my cheek and roll my eyes. "Sweet dreams..duh..anyway..go get ready" i headed. "And why must i follow your word??" she lift her eyebrow. "Didnt i say on the phone that we hang out today??".
I crossed my arm and looked at her. She looked at me with a very blur expression. Oh god...why??? Her blur come. I sigh and repeated what i said just now. She nodded but after that she yell again.  "Wait...when did i agree?!". Oh my god.... "My dearest friend...you said on the phone that you will go and here I am..waiting for you to get up. Or should I say like th------". Before I finish my word,she already run to shower. I just shook my head and help her fix the bed. After 20 minutes, I can see she get out from the bathroom while drying his hair. "So..did you tell eunha??" she asked. "Yep i tell. I asked her to come here at 12 noon but guess im early 30 minutes". I look at my watch and its say 12.00 noon. "Hey hye.." In her. "Hurm??". She was busy drying her hair. "What Donghae and Soohyuk did yesterday???". She stop drying her hair and look at me with youll-regret-this-later expression. "First...they drink..then drunk. Lastly that thing..seriously,i cant sleep because of that. They were too loud". She roll her eyes and continue to dry her hair. Suddenly...one high picthed scream heard from downstairs. I look at hye and she look at me back. "EUNHA!!!" we both screamed at the same time. Without wasting time we run downstairs and see eunha with a shocked face. "What happen?!" hye ask. Eunha look at us. "WHY THIS BOTH MAN IN YOUR HOUSE LEE HYEJIN?!" she ask hye while yelling. Eunha point to Soohyuk and Donghae. "Oh fuck.." I heard hye mumble. "Mind to explain me hye?" eunha crossed her hand while look at hye. "Donghae is my brother stupid! Didnt I tell you that I have brother but staying at his collage!!" hye glare eunha. "Oh yeah...". Eunha doesnt look like she his guilty or what. She pointed at hyuk this time. "Then this dude?! I dont think you have two brothers!". This time its my turn to answer her stupid question. "Its my brother". She look confused and want to ask more but i cut her off. "My stepbrother. His name is lee soohyuk. My parents take him from orphan". She nodded. Hye come and step on Donghae body. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!". She kick Donghae body. Donghae groan and snap. "WHAATTTT?!!!!! CANT YOU SEE IM SL---" Donghae cant finished his sentences because hyuk pull him. "Dont mind them.." he whispered. Eunha look at them. "Are they couple??" once again she ask. "Unfortunately..yes" hye answered. "Hyuk...dont you have house to sleep?? Always sleep here." I said. He look at me and answer my question. "Yes i have...but i want to spent time with Hae". I roll my eyes,decide to give up. "Now..when i come back home..make sure you clean this mess.." hye said sternly. "What use of hire a maid but not using it???" Donghae said. "For your information fish..our maid take a day off today. So both of you had to clean the house. You two who did this mess anyway". Im not sure Hye is blabbering or what. But for me..she kinda blabbering. Soohyuk and Donghae just nodded. "So..what are we waiting for?? Lets go!" Eunha cheerly said. "Hey...eunha. Are you blind?? I cant even dry my hair because of your high pitched nontheless scream! Youre stupid or idiot?" Hye glare Eunha and run upstairs to get ready. "Someone red flag~" eunha sing sang. When i look at Soohyuk and Donghae direction the two already go. Such a lazybum. Hye only take 10 minutes to get ready and she already wearing her shoe. Eunha look at Hye like she is an alien. "Only...tshirt and jeans??". Hye look at her face. "Then?? Skirt?? Blouse?? Oh come on..you already know me! I dont like wearing those!" She said. "We go by my car??" I ask. Well..I know them to well. They both lazy to drive car and Im the one who will be driving. Hye grin. "Ya know the answer". I sigh. "Fine..". "I want to sit infront!" Eunha shouted and run. "Yah!!! Wait for meh!" Hye follow her. I shook my head at their childish behaviour and walk to my car. At the end Eunha sit at the front and hye sit at the back. Its not like they fight (actually..they kinda fight;-;). The journey to the mall was so silent. Its take 25 minutes to arrived there. Once we stepped in the mall I and Eunha shouted "SHOPPING!!!". Hye just roll her eyes. We know she didnt like to shopping.

Continueee~

Sorry..but i cant continue more longer:(