Chapter 3

Harry’s POV:

We headed straight home after the lesson to set up for the sleepover. Me and Liam dragged the mattresses from each of the beds and dragged one from Paul’s room which was next to ours. We moved the coffee tables and made the beds. The D.V.D player wasn’t working so we have to watch it on Liam’s laptop. We sent Louis out for the movies, because he insisted he always likes to pick the movies. Niall went out to get the food because we can always trust him get enough food. And Zayn  went to get sheets, to clean up a bit and other bits and pieces for the night. When we were done Louis came back with a tone of movies. Knowing Louis he chose the most scariest movies. Niall came back with enough food to feed 20, chocolate, ice-cream chips soft drink and lollies.

“Wow you didn’t hold back this time leprechaun” Louis smirked at him causing us to snicker.

“Yeah well you can never have enough and plus I don’t know how much she eats” He said.

“Doesn’t look like she eats much. She’s pretty thin” I said. And the boys wolf whistled at me but I was confused why.

“So you’ve been looking Hazza” Zayn winked at me. The rest of the boys had there eyebrows raised at me.

“Oh come on boys you can’t say you haven’t looked either” I said and they all looked down in guilt.

“Yeah thats what I thought” I said standing up to take a shower.

Indi’s POV:

It was nearly 11:00 and so far the party had stayed pretty calm. Reece has been known for his massive parties and they sometimes get out of control. Me and Joey were dancing with Ben and Jeramy when I felt my phone vibrate.

From Li to Indi

‘We are outside’ 

I looked at the time 11:05pm

“shit” I mumbled.

To Li from Indi.

‘Yeah i’ll b right out! Sorry’

He didn’t bother to text back.

“Guys i’m going to head off now” I said walking up to everyone.

They all came out and I spotted a man wearing a dark hoodie and sunglasses and he waved to be. It must be one of the boys. Me, Joey, Mikayla, Lucy, Sarah, Ana, Kylie, Kyle, Jeramy, Ben, Will, Josh,Eli,Tate, Bella, Jack, Casey and Jazz did a massive group hug and all said goodnight. I headed across the grass and bumped into Reece.

“Hey thanks for the party it was awesome!”

“No worries thanks or coming” He said giving me a kiss on the check.

“Goodnight Indi”

“Goodnight Reece”

I hoped into the car and sure enough 5 staring boys were sitting in the car waiting impatiently.

“What took you so long?” Niall asked.

“Sorry I got stuck talking” I said as we headed off down the street towards the hotel.

“Typical girls” Louis muttered.

“Hey we are not all that bad you know!”  

“Yeah sure, sure” He said.

I just scoffed at him. Soon enough we reached the hotel and I knew exactly where is I was going. I know every little nook and cranny about the gold coast, I know the Gold Coast like the back of my hand. I pressed the button of the elevator and waited for it to ding and open.

“Hey slow down love you don’t even know which room or floor we are on” Liam said

I just rolled my eyes at him and stepped into the elevator and clicked on the 19th floor. The boys just looked at me their eyes wide open.

“How did you know?” Harry asked.

“All the famous people stay on the top floor. Now you just need to tell me which room” I said as the elevator ride came to a stop and we walked out. 

We walked down the hall and then took a left which left us with more rooms. The boys stopped outside room number 39 and they unlocked the door.

I stepped in and it was pretty clean for a boys hotel room. I looked over to the lounge room and saw six beds with bowls of chips, chocolate, lollies and some soft drink. I felt something cold and wet on the back of my neck.

“Is that cold?” Louis asked me.

‘Ow yes” 

He took away whatever it was and I saw it was a tub of ice-cream. Hey grabbed out 5 spoons and a fork. 

“Why the fork?” I asked.

“Because Liam is scared of spoons.” Louis said

“Oh, ok right.” I said nodding my head.

We all went and got into our p.j’s and I felt a little uncomfortable and a little flattered that the boys are all sitting in a circle shirtless. I was in short and an oversized t-shirt. I tied my hair up in a loose bun and went and sat down with the boys. We had like a circle time. We talked about ourselves and our families and they are really sweet boys. I can see why they make girls scream all over the world. It got to about 11:50pm and we decided to watch some movies. They were all scary ones. Shit. I’m scared of them movies but I didn’t want to say because they all looked pretty excited about i so I just went with the flow.

We watched the first 2 jaws movies but Louis couldn’t find the 3rd. So we watched Wolf Creek. I was sat in the middle of Harry and Zayn and the rest of the boys either side of them. We were all staring at the screen of Liam’s laptop. This was really scary and it came up to a really scary bit. I jumped and curled up to Harry.

“Don’’t like scary movies love?” He asked.

“Are you kidding me!? I only just made it through Jaws. this is way worse.” I said burring my head into his chest. I felt him chuckle against my face. 

“Don’t worry we won’t let anything hurt you” He said

“Thanks”

The movie ended at about 5:20 am the next day and we decided to get a little bit of sleep. We all said goodnight but I could’t sleep so I got to get some water. I heard someone follow. Shit. I hope I didn’t wake them up. I saw a mob of curls come through the kitchen doorway.

“Hey Harry. I didn’t wake you up did I?”

“No, no I couldn’t get to sleep” 

“Do you want to come down and get something to eat down at the restaurant?” He asked me throwing a shirt on.

“Yeah sure” I said.

We headed out the door into the elevator and down to the restaurant. Luckily there was no one there at 5:30 in the morning.

We grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed back up. We were nearly at the door when Harry stopped me.

“I really like you” He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

He turned back to me and put his hands on my waist and he pressed us together. Our faces inches apart.

********************************************

Hahahahah clifhangger!

Will Indi like Harry back?

This is Indi on the side!

Comment or vote

Thankyou all and we love you!

Lots of love Ellie and Becky xx